1. Lkr
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    I have been a sub for less than 30 days. I want to cancel and order through hp where the Pre is now free. I want to port my numbers. Will Sprint let me do this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lkr View Post
    I have been a sub for less than 30 days. I want to cancel and order through hp where the Pre is now free. I want to port my numbers. Will Sprint let me do this?
    If you just bought the phone from Sprint, you can try to contact Customer service. I know in the past they have been willing to give a credit when prices dropped. If not you can try canceling and re-uping, but you may have issues porting your number.
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    If you have already ported your numbers to sprint then you would have to port them out to a different carrier and then back to sprint. When you cancel your line if its the only line on the account it will cancel your account. If that happened sprint sales support will have to be involved with adding the line so I'm not sure if it will go smoothly with the website.
  4. Lkr
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Argh, Sprint has to make everyrhing difficult
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    Like DavidRR Said Just call Customer support and explain the situation... if they don't seem like they are going to help you out just tell them that you are going to take your busniess to Verizon or something and see if they will change their tune. Although in the past I know they have been pretty good about taking care of their customers and with you being in that 30 day window with the option of leaving for another carrier that can really help.
    Sprint Customer since 2001
    Palm User since 2004
  6. Lkr
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteboy182 View Post
    Like DavidRR Said Just call Customer support and explain the situation... if they don't seem like they are going to help you out just tell them that you are going to take your busniess to Verizon or something and see if they will change their tune. Although in the past I know they have been pretty good about taking care of their customers and with you being in that 30 day window with the option of leaving for another carrier that can really help.
    I didn't see his post earlier. Stupid phones making me look stupid!

I will give them a call tonight, hoping they are willing to help. If they do, I will be more impressed with Sprint's service and customer service in the first 30 days than I was with AT&T for 4 years

I didn't even consider giving that a chance, because I bought my phones from Sprint and they're on sale through HP. I wonder what they'll do though, it should be interesting.
    Last edited by Lkr; 09/01/2010 at 03:34 PM.
  7. Lkr
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Sprint customer care simply did not care. I am willing to part way with my phone number, but I need to know if hp can handle eprp accounts. "John" in India was completely clueless to this
  8. Lkr
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    now that the Pre will be $50 in a week, what can I do? My 30 days will be up I believe. If I swap my Pixi for a bb 8530 does my 30 days reset?