View Poll Results: How many Any Mobile, Anytime minutes do you (and your family) use in a month?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • < 500

7 38.89%
  • 501 - 1000

4 22.22%
  • 1001 - 5000

5 27.78%
  • 5001 - 10000

0 0%
  • > 10000

2 11.11%
  1.    #1  
    So I was looking through my Sprint bill and noticed that we have used 11,249 Any Mobile, Anytime minutes last month. I know there are some who only compare plan prices with other carriers, but it's hard to ignore that fact that my family has used over 11K minutes without being charged a single extra penny. That's a pretty cool deal in my book.

How about you guys? How many Any MObile, Anytime minutes are you using these days?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by taharka; 08/22/2010 at 11:13 AM. Reason: Added attachment
    Quote Originally Posted by taharka View Post
    So I was looking through my Sprint bill and noticed that we have used 11,249 Any Mobile, Anytime minutes last month. I know there are some who only compare plan prices with other carriers, but it's hard to ignore that fact that my family has used over 11K minutes without being charged a single extra penny. That's a pretty cool deal in my book.

How about you guys? How many Any MObile, Anytime minutes are you using these days?
    Primary reason I did not switch to another carrier when our contract came around earlier this year. I could have joined a 'circle' or whatever they call it when you can call certain designated people for free...but this deal just was so much better. Plus I like the all-in-one deal where there are no confusing add-in packages or tiered pricing on data.
    While I use this feature a lot (how many people still use land lines, lol), my two kids rarely use their phones for calling, mostly just texting.
    I'm browsing the web most, if not, all the time on my pre. I barely use any of my 1500 mins.
    5 Lines on the 3000 ED plan - Bill Cycle ends today

So far at the end of the cycle my lines have used

Line 1 - Myself

102 - Anytime
    2502 - AMA
    615 - N/W

Line 2 - Sister

300 Anytime
    3083 - AMA
    102 - N/W

Line 3 - Mother

25 anytime
    900 - AMA
    111 - N/W

Line 4 - Niece

202 - Anytime
    4354 - AMA
    330 - N/W

Line 5 - Nephew
    17 - Anytime
    1020 - AMA
    80 - N/W

Needless to say I'm stongly considering dropping to the 1500 ED

LOVE AMA
    my plan is free evrything I don't have to watch my minutes ...
    Before I got the Pre, I was on the 2000 min shared plan with my wife, and we would go over a hundred or so minutes from time to time...

When I got the Pre, I switched to the 1500 shared plan with the any mobile anytime, and we haven't used more than 600 of our shared minutes any month.

I think on average we use about 1400-1500 AMA minutes each month.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
  8.    #8  
    Yep. We are on the 1500 ED. If there were one lower, we'd probably consider it. Over the last year, about 70% of our minutes are AMA minutes. Only 9% were anytime minutes. Gotta love that.

Now to go track down those numbers in the 9% and tell them to get a mobile phone.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Right now, I have my son and I both on the 450 plans, out of those 450 minutes to landlines, we don't even usually hit 10 each, per month. LOL! All of our stuff is mobile or data.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    I have 5 people on a 1500 family plan and we never come close to going over. We know very few people that have landlines. Free any mobile is huge.
    with 20 days left in this period i have only used 33 of my 450 anytime min. and 199 of my any mobile any time min.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    I upgraded my plan last year with the Pre to the 3,000 minute family share plan. Right after that, Sprint came out the the Any mobile Anytime feature. Now, I only use 300 of my peak minutes every month.