1.    #1  
    Is this plausible? The rumors i have been reading so far are fall launches for a Sprint and a Verizon device.

I think it would be a great thing. then a "Plus" version on AT&T next year Hopefully the tablet will come out in December/January!
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    Is this plausible?
    Yes it is. I would also like to see that as well.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    May we hope and pray that the HP gods are willing.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    I hope so...can you imagine how many Sprint Pre users they would loose on Sprint if the Palm Pre 2/Pro/otherwise was not on their network and Verizon got it first. Yikes...Hopefully HP has enough power to make both carriers the option and not limit our options for upgrades. I'm sure they do, but we'll just have to wait and see. Sorli...
    What has happened before, will happen again...Yes, in the past, Palm did release the Treo 700p on both Sprint and Verizon almost simultaneously. Sprint did get the Treo 700p a couple weeks before Verizon, but it was basically the same time. That was back in May/June of 2006....my have times change with phone technology!!
    Global Posts
    422 Global Posts
    The more carriers, the better in my opinion. - (And most others, I would assume.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kewl 700p View Post
    What has happened before, will happen again...Yes, in the past, Palm did release the Treo 700p on both Sprint and Verizon almost simultaneously. Sprint did get the Treo 700p a couple weeks before Verizon, but it was basically the same time. That was back in May/June of 2006....my have times change with phone technology!!
    Actually Verizon customers (and I was one of them) could get the 700p by phone sales a few days before Sprint.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    Is this plausible? The rumors i have been reading so far are fall launches for a Sprint and a Verizon device.

I think it would be a great thing. then a "Plus" version on AT&T next year Hopefully the tablet will come out in December/January!
    It had better happen... I am due for my upgrape in October and my wife is due in 15 days.. She's on a BB Curve and ready to move on to something better, but I'm not putting her on a Pre due to her battery needs...
    verizon's hold recordings still pitch the Pre as 'perfect for busy Moms' so hopefully verizon won't be resposible for marketing....
    got my verizon bill today, in it was one of those rule the air letters saying LTE will be out this year. Under devices it has Android, Blackberry, Windows, and Palm devices. Hope we see a LTE Palm smartphone soon!!
    Last edited by bullonparade85; 08/23/2010 at 09:44 PM.
    Not to mention an unlocked GSM version as well.
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
  12.    #12  
    you think they will launch at the same time or one month apart or something?

i hope they announce at the same time, coz i will definitely be tempted to cancel Verizon and go to Sprint to get the new phone... i would definitely be p****d if i do that only to find out Verizon will come out with the same phone one month early!!