1.    #1  
    The NY stores have already removed the Palm displays (I checked 4 stores) and when I asked about it at my local vzw store (Wall St location) they said "we don't sell them anymore, and those phones are on their way out" .. whatever that means.

I'm not surprized as I got comments like "we have so many other phones" when I went to buy my phone on launch day.. the Pre and Pixi never had respect from Verizon here.

At another store, the guy was more helpful "we don't carry them in store anymore but you can order it from our website" and he pulled out a box of leftover accesories all 75% off. I bought some extra TS backs in different

PalmOS: Zire71, Clie NX70V, LifeDrive, T|X
    WebOS: VZW Pixi Plus, now VZW PRE 2

Phone Arena is saying the pre 2 is coming to VZ in October.
    Quote Originally Posted by garnetlove View Post
    The NY stores have already removed the Palm displays (I checked 4 stores) and when I asked about it at my local vzw store (Wall St location) they said "we don't sell them anymore, and those phones are on their way out" .. whatever that means.

I'm not surprized as I got comments like "we have so many other phones" when I went to buy my phone on launch day.. the Pre and Pixi never had respect from Verizon here.

At another store, the guy was more helpful "we don't carry them in store anymore but you can order it from our website" and he pulled out a box of leftover accesories all 75% off. I bought some extra TS backs in different
    Good to know. I'm going to hit up my local VW store for some almost free Pre accessories.
    Wow. No love from VZW for Palm? Maybe they will do a better job with a new phone?
    <This Page is Blank>