1.    #1  
    As if those texts weren't bad enough, at least sometimes it was a contest I wanted to enter.

Now, I just got one from 88991 saying I can download 'photos, tour dates and more from Mike Posner's '31 Minutes to Takeoff' album release.

If anyone else wants to block, like I do, because too much is too much, you can text stop in reply to opt out or, to block any number from texting you, without having to log-in to your online account:

Send a text to 9999 with the word BLOCK followed by the number you want to block, you will get a confirm response that the number can no longer text you.

To unblock, send to the same number using UNBLOCK and the number.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Uh? Would you remind peating that!
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    As if those texts weren't bad enough, at least sometimes it was a contest I wanted to enter.

Now, I just got one from 88991 saying I can download 'photos, tour dates and more from Mike Posner's '31 Minutes to Takeoff' album release.

If anyone else wants to block, like I do, because too much is too much, you can text stop in reply to opt out or, to block any number from texting you, without having to log-in to your online account:

Send a text to 9999 with the word BLOCK followed by the number you want to block, you will get a confirm response that the number can no longer text you.

To unblock, send to the same number using UNBLOCK and the number.
    Do you think Sprint will let you block the texts they send out? It would be nice to block their spam SMS' though. They should give you a way to opt out of them....
    "Brace yourself, you beautiful *****. I am about to **** you up with some truth!" - Kenny Powers

"I don't mind paying taxes. With taxes, I purchase civilization."
    - H.L. Mencken
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Just call in and ask that you longer receive communications through texts. They click a check box and its done.
    try replying "STOP" (without the quotes)