1.    #1  
    I'm gonna go and get my Pre replaced, but I'm hoping it actually gets 'replaced' this time, instead of just being fixed.

Has anybody had issues with a clicking sound during calls because of the oreo effect? Is this fixable or will Sprint just replace it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Strikerage View Post
    I'm gonna go and get my Pre replaced, but I'm hoping it actually gets 'replaced' this time, instead of just being fixed.

Has anybody had issues with a clicking sound during calls because of the oreo effect? Is this fixable or will Sprint just replace it?
    Unless the problem is severe, they will... if they can, fix the device.

I've never had such issue before.
    Maybe it's simply a wire getting pulled. And I thought no carrier tech was allowed to mess with Palm webos phones?
    http://<font color="Navy">Poll: Requ...r webOS</font>

Coming soon-Calm Alarm
    Quote Originally Posted by SirataXero View Post
    Palm Pimp.
    Comes with 2 free Pixis.
  4.    #4  
    last time I had the headset jack issue. They took it apart and replaced thejack. I was hoping for a new unit,but no dice.

I'm probably gonna take it in if the new case I bought doesn't fix the problem. The clicking noise only happens when i'm opening the slider by pushing it up from the gesture area, suggesting it's separating a connector at the top of the unit. Real weird, but probably fixable.