1.    #1  
    I'm in the Metro Detroit area and since about 1145 am today I have not been able to do anything that requires an internet connection. I have reset it three times and taken the batter out once.

Am I alone on this? Help!
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Been having issues last couple days. Dropping to 1X a lot. I saw others having simular issues in another thread recently which is a little bit of a relief to me, I thought using HS was buggin out my phone.. .
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    in Cleveland, Ohio. Been having similar issues for a few days now. Regional thing?
    In Providence, RI.

Similar problems. It's been spotty at best. I think it happened after I updated the PRL and "Network Settings"...

*curse you Sprint!*
    No such problems in Oklahoma City that I've seen.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    No such problems in Oklahoma City that I've seen.
    Cool...I have a friend who works for Tinker AFB. I used to live near OKC, in a small town called Chickasha.

But signal good down here in Texas! Must be them working to get more towers working around the Northeast Central locations?

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    Cool...I have a friend who works for Tinker AFB. I used to live near OKC, in a small town called Chickasha.
    Know exactly where that is, just a ways down I-44. They have a wonderful Christmas light display every year in their city park.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    yes there's something weird going on. i'm also seeing my pre drop to 1X a lot in places that i always had EVDO before.
    On a probably un-related note, because I am on verizon in Northern Michigan. I have been having lots of problem using the cellular data connection. A restart of the phone seemed to make it work again. But after a while of inactivity had to restart again.
    This may be more than a Sprint or regional problem. I'm a Verizon Palm Pre+ user in the WashDC area and haven't received any emails since midnight last night. Also cannot access anything on the internet. Logged on here to see if I could find out what was going on.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by un_designer View Post
    yes there's something weird going on. i'm also seeing my pre drop to 1X a lot in places that i always had EVDO before.
    ++1
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Started for me 2 days ago. Same issues discussed above. Even missed some calls and texts for a couple hours. I'm in Jersey where coverage isn't an issue usually.
    I really hope in a month Sprint announces:

CONGRATS! THE ENTIRE NEW ENGLAND NOW HAS 4G!!!!

And we all get a million bars from that day on. And rainbows and unicorns.

And Palm releases a new phone.

More rainbows and unicorns follow.

And then I wake up.
    I'm in southern California and last couple of days I have been getting dropped calls, spotty 3g and it changes to 1x alot now. Just bad data in general.

was never like this before.
    I had the same problems in central illinois, I rebooted only once but browser was unable to load so hope it doesn't happen again
    Ive been noticing as well that my Pre happens to drop to 1X whenever I use Pandora or CardAce. Is Sprint cutting bandwith to these apps (is this even possible)?

Im on Long Island, NY