Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Ive been trying to send my husband a pic all morning and keep getting a network error. Anyone else having an issue?

Melissa
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    I get "message failed to send". I thought it was because I haven't paid my bill yet. :-)
    Had a similar issues with sprint the other day...no phone or data for hours. They might just be having network issues
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Erckul View Post
    I get "message failed to send". I thought it was because I haven't paid my bill yet. :-)
    lol Nope my bill is paid and thats the same message I get. Ur good.
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    whew! Also had the issues yesterday of losing data connection at times. I'm in Cleveland, Ohio. Maybe a regional issue?
  6.    #6  
    Hard to tell for me. Im in the woods and service at home is shotty at best. Pics usually send ok for me though.
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    Texts on sprint are working fine for me today. (Pac NW)
    sprint working fine here in ma.
  9.    #9  
    Im good with texts today. Its just pics (MMS) I cant send at all.
    Seems to be just fine here. Calls, sms, mms, data.
  11.    #11  
    I actually got it to work finally. Had my friend in Vegas send me a pic. Got the msg failed to download thing. Did a battery pull and her pic got to me and I was able to send one back to her.
    I'm in Rhode Island and it's working fine.
  13.    #13  
    Yep I just got one through to my husband as well. Mustve been something on my end and the battery pull(s) worked it out.
    Same thing happening to me and another buddy on Bell right now... very coincidental. I'm going to try doing a battery pull like you guys suggested.

edit: didn't work still cant send any texts
    Last edited by neville; 07/14/2010 at 02:41 PM.
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
    My phone went into Phone Offline yesterday for a few minutes, but other than that I've been receiving texts fine. I haven't gotten any MMS recently but I can ask a friend to later and report back.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    I had difficulty in sending a message this morning but finally, after a half hour, the message went through.
    I'm in So Cal and the past few days I've been getting a pop-up notification stating the phone cannot connect to data and to call Sprint customer service. Then if I just wait a few minutes, it connects again and it's all good.

Something must be going on with Sprint's network, or it's just too darn hot outside.
    I'm in SoCal and dealing with data issues last few days too
    sent 5 pictures to my cousin on att and they sent from my phone but he was unable to receive them. Also been getting double txts too.
    Was having the same issue here in STL all day. Reboot fixed it.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast