1.    #1  
    time to update 60668!
    thanks stu!
    Thanks for the heads up!
    Updating now, thanks!
    Just got it. Thanks for the info. :-) Do you know where we can find a change log for this? The update to 60666 had alot of info on my city.
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoove09 View Post
    Just got it. Thanks for the info. :-) Do you know where we can find a change log for this? The update to 60666 had alot of info on my city.
    Looks like mostly stuff in Mexico. Check out this link:

Prl 60668...
    A strange thing just happed on my Pre. I was surfing P|C when I get an alert that the PRL is updating. Now I updated to 60668 manually yesterday and now it's still showing 60668, but now the signal seems stronger. Strange!
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    ^^there was a thread a few weeks back with a guy who reported an auto PRL update. He ever posed a screen shot of the event. Funny thing is I could swear webOS doesn't do auto PRL updates.....but yet it seems to in same rare cases.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    ^^there was a thread a few weeks back with a guy who reported an auto PRL update. He ever posed a screen shot of the event. Funny thing is I could swear webOS doesn't do auto PRL updates.....but yet it seems to in same rare cases.
    Lol, it's funny you said that, it occurred to me to take a screenshot after several seconds but by the time I started to take it the message was gone. It was black with white letters and had a white caution triangle and a black bar on the bottom to tap if I wanted to cancel.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    I got the auto prl update message today too. But it's not the first time. It happened a few weeks ago too.