1.    #1  
    How long do you have to be a sprint member to get a loyalty discount?
    WHATCHA TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?

I've been w Sprint 10+ years and never remember getting one? Perhaps it is on "a need to know basis"?
    If there is such a thing, I've never been offered it.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    I think "loyalty discount" is a generic Sprint term. I have two Airave devices that Sprint waives the monthly fee on... those show up on my bill as "loyalty discounts". Additionally, years ago they had given me a credit for accidentally double-charging me... that also showed up as a "loyalty discount".
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Sprint Premeire?
    i think with premiere you can change phones every year instead of two.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackfireball5 View Post
    How long do you have to be a sprint member to get a loyalty discount?
    Their loyalty discount is the Sprint Premier program.

You have to be a customer at least six months and three of those months have to be on a plan $69.99 or higher individual plan or $99.99 family plan. Otherwise, you have to have been a customer for 10 years.

With Sprint Premier you can upgrade every year, and you get 25% accesories in corporate stores and online when you buy two or more accessories. You're also eligible to participate in contests and giveaways given only to Sprint Premier customers.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
  8.    #8  
    no,what i'm talking about is a % off your bill because of a "loyalty discount". Alot of people I heard get like a 10 or 15 % off a month for this "loyalty discount".
    About 10 years with sprint.
    I get minutes as a loyalty, not a discount for loyalty. I get 500 minutes extra per line. So 1500 bonus minutes on my everything data family 1500 plan giving me 3000 anytime minutes.

Other discounts:
    I have a 20% corporate discount. $10 monthly credit (Reason: to keep my add a line at $10 not $20 when I went to everything plan).