Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1.    #41  
    thanks malpha. I will check.
    I pay about $50.00 a month. I have employer discount of 22% on the $69.99 450 minutes plan. I got the $20 off for 2 years back in March when the contract changed. I'm also paying the insurance of $7.00. I'm a Sprint lifer. They called yesterday & wanted to offer me a new phone...waiting for Palm. I won't get anything else but a webOS phone. I love my PRE & can't wait to see whats next.
  3.    #43  
    kinda upset. Just got off the phone with them but they don't offer a discount for my school or for Lowes which is where my dad works. Looks like I'm stuck paying 84 ish dollars a month for the lowest plan.

I envy you guys with discounts. No one is hiring for seasonal work for me. I got back to college and will be getting a job on campus and still won't be able to get a discount.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackfireball5 View Post
    kinda upset. Just got off the phone with them but they don't offer a discount for my school or for Lowes which is where my dad works. Looks like I'm stuck paying 84 ish dollars a month for the lowest plan.

I envy you guys with discounts. No one is hiring for seasonal work for me. I got back to college and will be getting a job on campus and still won't be able to get a discount.
    What about organizations you belong to? My discount comes from being a Red Cross volunteer. I showed them my ID badge and they gave me the discount.
  5.    #45  
    is there a list out there somewhere that shows all sprint discounts?

I don't believe I am in any organizations?

EDIT: found this. Don't know how accurate it is because Lowes is on it and I was told that Lowes doesn't get one.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/245535/
    Mine is 86 per month, but if my 25% discount ever comes through I expect it to be much lower. Maybe I should contact customer service and see why that's not showing up on my bill...?
    THIS IS HOW WE HANDLE BUSINESS
    is there a list out there somewhere that shows all sprint discounts?

I don't believe I am in any organizations?

EDIT: found this. Don't know how accurate it is because Lowes is on it and I was told that Lowes doesn't get one.

HOT!!!! Official List of Employee Discounts for Sprint Customers--Discounts for Various Employees--10 to 25% off
    These lists change all the time which is why it is impractical to maintain one on PreCentral.

Does Lowe's have an employee benefit website? That's how I found out about the Red Cross discount. If you can find the benefit explained on the Lowe's site, I would print out a copy and take it to Sprint along with your employee ID.
  8.    #48  
    I look on the site and didn't see anything about cellphones.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I have the 1500 minute Family plan with Unlimited Data / Text. 3 lines $160.00 per month. I also recieve a 12% per month discount.
    I look on the site and didn't see anything about cellphones.
    those are plan discounts. There are no hardware discounts unless there's a sale or Sprint Premiere bonus discount.
    I looked on that list and Lowes is listed as 9 percent discount. It may have changed to more because it was written in 2003. I think I remember seeing one on the Sprint site somewhere. Put Sprint discounts in your search engine and see what comes up.
    Mary
    Palm Pre (her)
    Palm Pre (his)
    I have Sprint and proud of it!
    About $49 a month:

450 Everything
    $7 TEP
    20% employee discount
    $20 off for two years

I will never leave Sprint, and I will happily wait for the next webOS phone, 'cause my Pre is working just fine.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
  13.    #53  
    Quote Originally Posted by MilenkoD View Post
    those are plan discounts. There are no hardware discounts unless there's a sale or Sprint Premiere bonus discount.
    no, i know, i meant i looked on Lowes website and didnt see anything about discounts for cell phone service.

also, how long do you have to be a sprint member to get a loyalty discount?
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    77 after taxes...

Everything plus 500 = 59.99
    tep = 700
    taxes in florida = 10 bucks a month

I like the bill but the pre is just boring and needs work. Considering Verizon even though I'll be looking at 100 a month easily.
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Got 25% off through Boeing Employees Credit Union.

Total bill including insurance/fees/tax is $69.58 a month on the Everything Data 450 plan.
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    Take 10% off the OP's bill and that's what I'm paying.
    1st SFG (A)

if at first you don't succeed - RELOAD!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    About $49 a month:

450 Everything
    $7 TEP
    20% employee discount
    $20 off for two years

I will never leave Sprint, and I will happily wait for the next webOS phone, 'cause my Pre is working just fine.
    $20 off two years ??? You've been getting $20 for 2 years, and it just continues, or because you've been a customer 2+years?

If the latter, how'd you do it? About a year or so ago I was getting a 15-20% employer discount + 10-15% loyaltay discount, then they said no stacking

I currently have the $29.99 F&C plan, +$5 N&W 7pm, +$20 TV Power Vision (Palm 755p) -20% = about 45-50/mo depending on how much txt'ing I do.

Would I gain anything with the $69.99 other than txting? and paying more?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123