Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Can I buy a new Pixi (for $.01 ) on Amazon, and then after I get it add it to my existing Sprint account (Pre ,with Everything Data), changing my plan to to family plan and sharing minutes?

I know I can do this at a Spring store but would have pay $50 (using $100 mail-in rebate).
    As a replacement for the Pre...no. The Amazon offer is for new service only.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    As a replacement for the Pre...no. The Amazon offer is for new service only.
    I am not replacing my pre. I want to buy a Pixi for for daughter, and then change my plan to a family plan and share minutes with her.
    I believe you can change your account as much as you want. Just be aware that Amazon and other 3rd parties will keep on eye on wither or not you cancel your original line's contract. (Some have clauses which allow them to charge you the rest of the cost of the phone if you don't reach the end of your contract).

So as long as you add a new line in some form or fashion and keep that line for the length of the contract it applies.