Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. bdog421's Avatar
    Posts
    513 Posts
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    #2  
    Well that's good news. Now if only they could keep building on their smartphone lineup, they could make a big u turn.
    Last edited by bdog421; 06/16/2010 at 01:12 AM. Reason: made wrong u turn
  2. #3  
    hahah "you-turn" .. My guess is you are posting from the Pre, and it was a n autocorrect edit?
  3. bdog421's Avatar
    Posts
    513 Posts
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    hahah "you-turn" .. My guess is you are posting from the Pre, and it was a n autocorrect edit?
    lol.... I didn't even catch that. Good eye!! u turn
  4. tsnum4's Avatar
    Posts
    330 Posts
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    #5  
    so ... if I am using a Pre or Android i'm good to go, but if I am using an LG Rumor or Lotus or some other, then in July they will start limiting use?
    I wonder if my family using 'regular' phones will even notice?
  5. xtn
    xtn is offline
    xtn's Avatar
    Posts
    434 Posts
    Global Posts
    711 Global Posts
    #6  
    The phrase "won't limit data" is marketing twist. Sure, they won't physically stop the flow to your device. But they do specify a cap in their contract language and they have been known to terminate the service of excessive users.
  6. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by xtn View Post
    The phrase "won't limit data" is marketing twist. Sure, they won't physically stop the flow to your device. But they do specify a cap in their contract language and they have been known to terminate the service of excessive users.
    they only limit aircards ... This has been discussed tons of time a phones data plan is truely unlimited... Call sprint and ask like I did.
  7. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by bdog421 View Post
    Well that's good news. Now if only they could keep building on their smartphone lineup...
    Maybe they are?

Posting Permissions