Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Well that's good news. Now if only they could keep building on their smartphone lineup, they could make a big u turn.
    Last edited by bdog421; 06/16/2010 at 01:12 AM. Reason: made wrong u turn
    hahah "you-turn" .. My guess is you are posting from the Pre, and it was a n autocorrect edit?
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    hahah "you-turn" .. My guess is you are posting from the Pre, and it was a n autocorrect edit?
    lol.... I didn't even catch that. Good eye!! u turn
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    so ... if I am using a Pre or Android i'm good to go, but if I am using an LG Rumor or Lotus or some other, then in July they will start limiting use?
    I wonder if my family using 'regular' phones will even notice?
  5. xtn
    Global Posts
    711 Global Posts
    The phrase "won't limit data" is marketing twist. Sure, they won't physically stop the flow to your device. But they do specify a cap in their contract language and they have been known to terminate the service of excessive users.
    Quote Originally Posted by xtn View Post
    The phrase "won't limit data" is marketing twist. Sure, they won't physically stop the flow to your device. But they do specify a cap in their contract language and they have been known to terminate the service of excessive users.
    they only limit aircards ... This has been discussed tons of time a phones data plan is truely unlimited... Call sprint and ask like I did.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdog421 View Post
    Well that's good news. Now if only they could keep building on their smartphone lineup...
    Maybe they are?