1.    #1  
    I read yesterday about how this man, that is associated with Sprint was bashing on Palm and the pre. Then have the nerve to say that we want the Iphone. Mr.... Sprint will never get the Iphone... and why would you want the Iphone, when we clearly have one of, if not.. the best phone ever. This man is putting blame else where but not where it should be.(SPRINT) These executives should get up off their ,and find away to listen to the public. I know one thing though...If Sprint cut off Palm and stop selling palm devices,they surely will be loosing a lot of customers. (Including Me)
    Don't just write it here. Contact Sprint.
    I think everyone is to blame but I agree with you man.
    Both parties share the blame Sprint couldn't muster up the advertising....and palm's build quality was well below par. I could say that i still own my launch day sprint phone but that would be subjective reasoning.
    Sounds like you have never used an iphone or jailbroken one, The similarities between the Pre and a jailbroken iphone or itouch or mirroring. And you use alot of smilies. Is it that serious?
    Never say never.
    Global Posts
    521 Global Posts
    Sprint is banking on the EVO 4G

Some sprint people even say good riddance to Palm
    I Know for a fact that some of the very first pre's had slider issues and some cracking issues but that was fixed with in the first month or so... I am on my 2nd pre 2 weeks after i bought the first and its been flawless the first one was loose i returned it for a 2nd pre and its been happy every since... I personally feel that 1/2 of the people *****ing about bad hardware and what not don't treat there phones very well...

I am friends with the manager at the local corp store and i looked at a bunch of the pres that were returned almost every one had signs of being dropped repeatedly scratched up really bad and what not had pocket lint all over them once you removed the back covers... so ya a slider phone in your pocket and you bend down and what not its going to try to twist it in 1/2
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafy0003 View Post
    Sounds like you have never used an iphone or jailbroken one, The similarities between the Pre and a jailbroken iphone or itouch or mirroring. And you use alot of smilies. Is it that serious?
    Hee needs to go to an EA meeting lol Emotions Anonymous lol just kidding don't go getting all ****ed off now
    Link?
    Sprint has it's own problems. Their "4G" network doesn't go much faster than AT&T's 3G network: The Fastest Mobile Networks 2010 - The Fastest Mobile Networks | PCMag.com
    Quote Originally Posted by mikesm View Post
    Sprint has it's own problems. Their "4G" network doesn't go much faster than AT&T's 3G network
    Too bad AT&T's phone service sucks. I can always tell when someone is on AT&T's network. Not to mention the constant disconnects. Sprint rocks. The Pre is not the best phone, but it's one of the best. They could improve their hardware and I hope they do. Palm's WebOS is the most intuitive to use and I hope that HP doesn't let it die.
    Quote Originally Posted by jrdejavux View Post
    palm pre best phone ever ROFL KOOL AID alert ROFL
    this phone (palm pre)rocks and does everything its supposed to do , so please go troll somewhere else . if you dont like the pre dont use it and go get an andriod phone or iphone and then go to one of those forums or something. you have no reason to troll here.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by mikesm View Post
    Sprint has it's own problems. Their "4G" network doesn't go much faster than AT&T's 3G network: The Fastest Mobile Networks 2010 - The Fastest Mobile Networks | PCMag.com
    that is an average speed when connected but switching back and forth between 3g and 4g ,not an absolute when connected to the 4g network
    not to mention that this was the same when 3g first came out for about 2 to 4 years , until the network got bigger with more coverage.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->