Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I'm with Bell and I have the Palm Pre. Great phone but I have a problem with it. Every time I turn the the phone on, it displays a voice mail notification. Wouldn't be an issue if I had voice mail waiting but I don't. I wipe it to clear it and when I turn the phone back on, its back. Is there a way to permanently get rid of it until I actually have a message waiting?
    Quote Originally Posted by kmacsouris View Post
    I'm with Bell and I have the Palm Pre. Great phone but I have a problem with it. Every time I turn the the phone on, it displays a voice mail notification. Wouldn't be an issue if I had voice mail waiting but I don't. I wipe it to clear it and when I turn the phone back on, its back. Is there a way to permanently get rid of it until I actually have a message waiting?
    Go to Phone App\Menu\Preferences\ Scroll to bottom of page and tap 'Reset Voicemail Count'.

See if that does it.
    If that does not work...you can always do the doc. palm.com/ROM good luck.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PreDave View Post
    Go to Phone App\Menu\Preferences\ Scroll to bottom of page and tap 'Reset Voicemail Count'.

See if that does it.
    Thank you!! I was trying for a week to get rid of that message notification and your tip worked perfect!
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    Same issue here, thanks for the help. Gotta love being able to find a solution to issues as they happen. What do people that don't know of this site do?