1.    #1  
    I called one of the Clearwire stores here in Eugene to ask if they could tell me when exactly we were getting 4G service. He enthusiastically replied, "July 1st!".

I just wanted to give those who are expecting 4G this summer a heads up to try calling their local Clearwire stores to ask if they know exactly when it will be deployed.

Post where you live and what you find out.

List of the soon-to-be-4G cities: http://newsroom.clearwire.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=214419&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=1422627&highlight=
    Last edited by ImmaSlave4U; 05/13/2010 at 06:02 AM.
    Phones in Family pre> pre> pre> Centro> Rant
    . If that's true, I look forward to telling bright house where to stick their cable modem service
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmaSlave4U View Post
    I called one of the Clearwire stores here in Eugene to ask if they could tell me when exactly we were getting 4G service. He enthusiastically replied, "July 1st!".

I just wanted to give those who are expecting 4G this summer ( Clearwire, Comcast and Sprint to Expand 4G Mobile Broadband Service This Summer - Yahoo! Finance )a heads up to try calling their local Clearwire stores to ask if they know exactly when it will be deployed.

Post what you live and what you find out.
    Link doesn't work.
  5.    #5  
    ^ Sorry, I didn't realize the link was broken. Try this: Clearwire Corp - News Room - News Release
    What's with the grey text on white background, wow, way to not be clear, clearwire.
    jack-n-kill fl yes