How much are you paying?

Sprint Mobile Broadband Connection Plan - 3G/4G

http://i40.tinypic.com/2cmx0eg.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/n6ci6r.jpg
    Just call me Berd.
  2.    #2  
    Just call me Berd.
  3.    #3  
    I guess it's now $59.99 for Unlimited 4G.

Well I missed that.

Sprint cuts $10 off its unlimited 3G/4G mobile broadband plan Boy Genius Report

Have any of you who had the 69.99 plan get it lowered to the 59.99?

Did they credit you back for the months since Jan-2010 that were still charging you 69.99?
    Just call me Berd.
  4.    #4  
    I guess everyone else already knew about this.
    I didn't.
    Though they dropped the plan $10 per month, they still charged me the $69.99 til yesterday.
    I spent 30mins on the phone with the service rep trying to convince me my plan was 4G unlimited and the $59.99 wasn't.
    After being put on hold 3 times, and me telling them to go look at their own website and see that it had surely dropped to $59.99 for unlimited 4G, they finally knocked it me down to the $59.99 that they obviously were giving everyone else since Jan.
    Just call me Berd.
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Um, the plan has been 59.99 for some time. Our plan brochures have had the new pricing for several months. It's strange you weren't automatically switched.
    Store Manager, Authorized Sprint Retailer and Authorized Service Center for Sprint/Nextel devices. Please post inquiries to the "Ask a Sprint rep" sticky on the CDMA North America forum.
    Rocking the Evo Shift 4G till Pre3 lands.
    wish I could use hotspot 4G
    Hmm, seems like some accounts were missed when the script went through the billing system changing all of the older $69.99 plans over to the new pricing.
    Kevin
    Retail Communications Consultant
    Sprint Corporate Retail Store (Advanced Exchange)
    HTC Mogul - Palm Treo 800w - RIM Blackberry Curve 8350i - HTC Touch Pro - Palm Pre - HTC Hero w/2.1

Any mis-spellings or grammatical errors in the above statement are intentional; they are placed there for the enjoyment of those who like to point them out. Above post is based on my personal opinion and knowledge, it is not an official position on behalf of Sprint Nextel. Enjoy. :-)
    I have a 3G card for my laptop with no plans to upgrade to 4G. My 2-year contract ends this August. Does Sprint plan on having separate price points (i.e. price tiers) for previous 3G card owners who don't need 4G?
    Any new word on 3G/4G card plans and prices?

Will they have a separate 3G plan for current subscribers who already have a wireless card and don't plan to upgrade? Anything to retain customers...
    Bump!
    Does anyone have a rough ballpark idea when Sprint 4G be open in the SF Bay Area?
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMeister View Post
    Does anyone have a rough ballpark idea when Sprint 4G be open in the SF Bay Area?
    Anyone?
    Any new word on 3G/4G card plans and prices?

Will they have a separate 3G plan for current subscribers who already have a wireless card and don't plan to upgrade? Anything to retain customers...
    Sprint now wholly owns Virgin Mobile. They just released a $40/month unlimited 3G data service: Prepaid Cell Phone Service and Pay as You Go | Virgin Mobile. Not 4G, but still a great price. Clear.com (part-owned by Sprint) also now has an unlimited 3G/4G data service (also prepaid, like Virgin, so there's no contract) for $50/month. I'm expecting Sprint to follow suit and lower their 3G/4G data access prices and limits very soon. But if not, both Virgin and Clear operate on the Sprint 3G and 4G networks, respectively, so you're still getting that very good Sprint coverage (sometimes, I really miss Sprint).
    Great news! I'll be sure to do a Google News alert on these items.
    After reading this article, I have a feeling it will take awhile to get Sprint's ducks in a row...

Sprint Faces 4G Dilemma - WSJ.com
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    I have a new 3G/4G aircard from Sprint and had to switch to the 3G/4G data plan. There is a special going on that knocks the normal $59.99 price to $49.99 if it's bundled with an Everything plan. 3G is limited to 5GB a month and 4G is truly unlimited (for now).

BTW, 4G is wicked fast.
    I'm getting hosed by comcast at home for my ISP. Does anyone recommend using this Sprint 4G package as their primary ISP replacing cable at home? Would they advise it? My primary choice would be to signup for Verizon FiOS but it isn't available in my area?

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    After reading this article, I have a feeling it will take awhile to get Sprint's ducks in a row...

Sprint Faces 4G Dilemma - WSJ.com
    Thanks for the article. Interesting which way Sprint will go. One thing not mentioned though is...why not merge Sprint and Tmobile? I recall rumblings regarding this a while ago? Wouldn't that kill two birds with one stone? In that case Sprint/Tmo could legitimately become large enough to compete with Verizon and ATT and then qualms of 4G competition would become moot? Not sure whether Sprint should go with LTE or stay with wimax? Anyone have thoughts on this?

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaurav View Post
    I'm getting hosed by comcast at home for my ISP. Does anyone recommend using this Sprint 4G package as their primary ISP replacing cable at home? Would they advise it? My primary choice would be to signup for Verizon FiOS but it isn't available in my area?
    I had the same dilemma and switched to Clear's (CLEAR | High Speed Mobile 4G Wireless Internet Service with WiMAX) cheapest 4G service - I pay $37/month (that includes tax and the modem lease - I bought my own refurbished wireless router for $20 from tigerdirect.com) for 1.5Mbps service. Highly recommend it if you're in a 4G service area. Absolutely no trouble so far.
    Here's another option:

The Virgin Mobile Novatel MiFi
    http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/02/te...ology&emc=cta2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast