Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Sprint changed their NFL app when the patch came out, but VZW is outsourcing this work to a 3rd party. Could it be that they want to include this app as part of the rollout?
    I attempted to suggest this very thing and was basically told i was wrong lol
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    By the time you get 1.4.1.1, we'll be up around 1.4.9 lol

I think it's very possibly one of the reasons, but I think there may be a few things they are ironing out first.
    No.
    It very well could be, afterall we're all just guessing and predicting. Personally, though, I doubt it. Only time will tell.
    In love with my launch day Pre Plus! Here are my impressions thus far.
    i heard first half of 2011 for 1.4.1 on verizon... yall can wait
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchettjack View Post
    i heard first half of 2011 for 1.4.1 on verizon... yall can wait
    Where did you hear that from? Sounds very unlikely...
    No.
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Some of you answered no as if you were very sure of yourselves. Care to share your reason why you're so sure?
    I called verizon and was told as above stated that they are waiting for a 3rd party to approach them with the app. I pray I am wrong
    no body that will talk to us is in a position to know things like that. Support knows how to support what has shipped. Sales knows about what is being offered today, and maybe anything coming in the next 30 days.

Anyone with real inside knowledge doesn't talk to customers.