1.    #1  
    What a let down!!! Verizon announced they are offering NFL LIVE Free to all until 2011. I'm thinking sweet watch games get scores in realtime all the time. I look into downloading what ever I need and BOOM! Heart is borken "will not work on brew" is the message verizon sent back.

Is there any way a Homebrew app could get this to work, or is it because adobe flash has avoided us webos users?
    Last edited by joecadcon; 04/20/2010 at 11:29 AM.
    see other thread up front. this is a big deal to me too!
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    me too. I was so ticked. Especially since the PrPrPr&#$275$; $was$ $such$ $a$ $big$ $part$ $of$ $the$ $sprint$ $NFL$ $package$.
    wow that sucks...at least you guys have 3d games
    That's why I <3 DirecTv with NFL Sunday Ticket. I can watch any game via the NFL Sunday Ticket app. Can't do that with the NFL App. Can only have the game ticker + audio of the game(s).
    Have I mentioned how much I hate Verizon lately???

ETA: Wait a minute! I can get NFL mobile on my daughter's Samsung Rogue, but NOT my Pre Plus?! Are you kidding me???? No Skype, no NFL mobile...UGH I HATE VERIZON WITH A PASSION!
    In love with my launch day Pre Plus! Here are my impressions thus far.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I agree... These issues along with GPS troubles.. it never ends with Verizon
  8.    #8  
    thanks for comisserating with me all. I just read a new post today about the lag of verizon releasing 1.4.1 and some say maybe it's because they are working on a fix for the gps and nfl app. Man life would be PREfect if that was the case.
  9. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by joecadcon View Post
    thanks for comisserating with me all. I just read a new post today about the lag of verizon releasing 1.4.1 and some say maybe it's because they are working on a fix for the gps and nfl app. Man life would be PREfect if that was the case.
    How'd that work out?
  10.    #10  
    why ask a question you know the answer to?
    It worked out quite bad for us V-pre's
    But I did use the golf gps app for my plus today for the 1st time. Worked quite nicely.