Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    has anyone tried to access sprints new site? I logged in on my pre but now instead of some links opening in a new page they are opening in a pop ups (to change prefrences, all log, etc) but are not loading for me- just a white box. Anyone else had luck with this? Or am I just out of luck and need to wait till I can get to my pc??
    I had this happen yesterday. On the white screen I believe in the top right corner I logged out & then logged back in and then it worked. This was from my pc. I just tried it from my pre and was able to log in.
    i like it
    lots of useful apps, including direct links to check your 401k if you're a Sprint employee...
    MUCH better site, IMO.
    whats the link for this sprint news site?
    Problem for me is that you can no longer access your call log from their website. You can navigate to that point but then the new layover screen that displays the call log will not work with our Pre's.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    Problem for me is that you can no longer access your call log from their website. You can navigate to that point but then the new layover screen that displays the call log will not work with our Pre's.
    You can also access the call log in the old format by clicking on your login name in the upper right, and under the "My Shortcuts" tab, choose "See Bill History". Then, at the bottom choose "For Call Details: Click Here", that will take you to the page similar to the old design. with radio buttons for selecting each line.

I don't know if it works on the Pre however, but if the popup isn't loading on the Pre the old design should if it did before.
    Kevin
    Retail Communications Consultant
    Sprint Corporate Retail Store (Advanced Exchange)
    HTC Mogul - Palm Treo 800w - RIM Blackberry Curve 8350i - HTC Touch Pro - Palm Pre - HTC Hero w/2.1

Any mis-spellings or grammatical errors in the above statement are intentional; they are placed there for the enjoyment of those who like to point them out. Above post is based on my personal opinion and knowledge, it is not an official position on behalf of Sprint Nextel. Enjoy. :-)
    The new Sprint website is nice, except for the fact that nothing works correctly.

I manage 50+ phones on the site, and half of the features don't work, the other half throw a "Redirect Loop" error. I have been unable to access our mobile sync admin website to manage our DC groups for a week and it's getting very frustrating.

Sprint should have done a voluntary public beta like Yahoo! or Google do with major interface redesigns. (i.e. Click Here to try the new Sprint! website) Changing over to the new format without proper live testing was an enormous f___ up on their part that I certainly hope someone is fired for. If I did this at my job, I would not be working very long.

-n8
    Quote Originally Posted by halcyoncmdr View Post
    You can also access the call log in the old format by clicking on your login name in the upper right, and under the "My Shortcuts" tab, choose "See Bill History". Then, at the bottom choose "For Call Details: Click Here", that will take you to the page similar to the old design. with radio buttons for selecting each line.

I don't know if it works on the Pre however, but if the popup isn't loading on the Pre the old design should if it did before.
    Excellent. Thanks for the tip! Worked great.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    It is April 27th and I still can not log into my account at Sprint's new website. I believe they did major 'improvements' to their site on 4/11/10, not positive about the date.

I've called CS several times. Only once was someone able to get me into my account, but when I reopened my browser and tried again, couldn't get in. I've talked with level 3 support and they told me I need to wait until the Chat people show up for work and talk to them.

Very disappointing Sprint!!

Here is a link about the situation: Website Problem Reporting: Sprint.com Outage Update: 04/14/2010 1:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jwdesselle View Post
    It is April 27th and I still can not log into my account at Sprint's new website. I believe they did major 'improvements' to their site on 4/11/10, not positive about the date.

I've called CS several times. Only once was someone able to get me into my account, but when I reopened my browser and tried again, couldn't get in. I've talked with level 3 support and they told me I need to wait until the Chat people show up for work and talk to them.

Very disappointing Sprint!!

Here is a link about the situation: Website Problem Reporting: Sprint.com Outage Update: 04/14/2010 1:03 PM
    I usually don't have issues logging in. Occasionally during the day at peak times I get a maintenance message (probably because something went down as they were adjusting settings or fixing an issue and too many people were on the server). The new layout has issues with Internet Explorer 8 it seems. However I can login and move about the site just fine with both Opera 10.52 and Firefox 3.6.3.

It could also be something with your MySprint profile. You could try creating another login to see if that one works, that removes your current profile from the equation of things that could be causing the problem.
    Kevin
    HTC Mogul - Palm Treo 800w - RIM Blackberry Curve 8350i - HTC Touch Pro - Palm Pre - HTC Hero w/2.1

Any mis-spellings or grammatical errors in the above statement are intentional; they are placed there for the enjoyment of those who like to point them out. Above post is based on my personal opinion and knowledge, it is not an official position on behalf of Sprint Nextel. Enjoy. :-)
    https://mysprint.sprint.com/maintenance/index.html

I get this about 90% of the time when trying to do something on Sprint's website. I give up.
    You could try creating another login to see if that one works, that removes your current profile from the equation of things that could be causing the problem.
    Thanks for the info, but when I try to create a new profile it states that the number of allowed people to view this profile has been reached. NO ONE at sprint could figure out what is happening. They all just tell me to wait and keep trying. They were nice enough to mark my account so that I can go into any store and they would print out my bill for free.
    Quote Originally Posted by jwdesselle View Post
    Thanks for the info, but when I try to create a new profile it states that the number of allowed people to view this profile has been reached. NO ONE at sprint could figure out what is happening. They all just tell me to wait and keep trying. They were nice enough to mark my account so that I can go into any store and they would print out my bill for free.
    Hmm, my only other recommendation is to try other browsers. I don't have any issues with Firefox and Opera, but IE8 gives me a lot of issues. Running on Windows 7 here, OS shouldn't make a difference, but it is possible.
    Kevin

Hmm, my only other recommendation is to try other browsers. I don't have any issues with Firefox and Opera, but IE8 gives me a lot of issues. Running on Windows 7 here, OS shouldn't make a difference, but it is possible.
    Yeah, I had already tried that too. It's just Sprint's website sucking right now.