1.    #1  
    dumb question, does it cost more to use wifi instead of ev on sprint? I just discovered I have wifi and it is so much faster thank you
    As is price? Wifi is free to use and is normally much faster then EVDO.
    Sprint has a unlimited data plan on the Pre (It has a 5gig cap, but unless abused they don't enforce), so no, it does not cost more using EV.
    Opps, misread post, yeah, wifi is free.
  5.    #5  
    thank you all
    Wifi is free only as long as the business providing the connection is free. Some places charge for wifi or have strings attached(must buy something). If you're talking about your home wifi, there is no charge.
    Last edited by The Phone Diva; 04/11/2010 at 05:18 PM.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    Sprint has a unlimited data plan on the Pre (It has a 5gig cap, but unless abused they don't enforce), so no, it does not cost more using EV.
    This is incorrect, the 5GB limit is only on mobile broadband cards and Phone as Modem plans.

Otherwise the phone data plans are unlimited (with a Fair Use clause of course).
    Kevin
    Retail Communications Consultant
    Sprint Corporate Retail Store (Advanced Exchange)
    HTC Mogul - Palm Treo 800w - RIM Blackberry Curve 8350i - HTC Touch Pro - Palm Pre - HTC Hero w/2.1

Any mis-spellings or grammatical errors in the above statement are intentional; they are placed there for the enjoyment of those who like to point them out. Above post is based on my personal opinion and knowledge, it is not an official position on behalf of Sprint Nextel. Enjoy. :-)
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    If you want to use the Internet without draining your battery, wifi is the way to go if you don't pay for it.
    lol
    Palm prē-ist.