Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Does anyone know if the iPhone 4g is coming to sprint? I've read a couple of articles saying its very likely but others say no...

has anyone heard anything?
    Well seeing as its a phone that hasn't been announced yet and exists in imaginary land then I am going to say in Imaginary land a fairy will bring the phone to you and it will magically work with sprint. Also it will bring a cupcake.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    I seriously doubt it; and, I hope to hell it stays on VZW or ATT
    ---Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, "Make me feel important." Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life.
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    they say it will be on all carriers by mid or end of summer so it's possible.
    The iPhone coming out this summer isn't 4g. It's OS 4.0.
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    it is 4g hd that's the name of it .read up on things before you make comments my friend ..

P.S google it
    Quote Originally Posted by neno23231 View Post
    it is 4g hd that's the name of it .read up on things before you make comments my friend ..

P.S google it
    Yea, the 4G stands for Fourth Generation (like how the iphone 3G was the third generation). Do you have a link to prove what you are saying?
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxLOL View Post
    I seriously doubt it; and, I hope to hell it stays on VZW or ATT
    well said.... If I didn't have a pre,i would not get a iphone.
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Yea, the 4G stands for Fourth Generation (like how the iphone 3G was the third generation). Do you have a link to prove what you are saying?
    Iphone has only had two phones . The iphone and then iphone 3gs .. So I guess 3g on my pre is what 3 gen LOL good try.... And like in my 1st post I told you to google it stop being lazy that's my link
    Iphone has only had two phones . The iphone and then iphone 3gs .. So I guess 3g on my pre is what 3 gen LOL good try.... And like in my 1st post I told you to google it stop being lazy that's my link
    iphone edge. iphone 3G and iphone 3GS thats 3.
    iPhone edge = 1st Generation iPhone

iPhone 3G = 2nd Generation iPhone (which worked on AT&Ts 3rd Generation Network)

iPhone 3GS = 3rd Generation iPhone (still on AT&Ts 3rd Generation Network)

iPhone 4G HD = 4th Generation iPhone (still on AT&Ts 3rd Generation Network)
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    [url= 4.0 4g release date multitasking summer 2010 iPhone 4.0 | CNM News Network[/url] please read the 4th paragraph
    "Many are wondering if the iPhone 4.0 will run on 4g speeds.* Currently, AT&T doesn’t use a 4g network but there is likely one in the works as that seems to be the trend."

which translates to:
    "it might run on 4G since it seems 4G is gaining popularity... but AT&T doesn't have a 4G network yet"
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by redboy33 View Post

iPhone 3G = 2nd Generation iPhone (which worked on AT&Ts 3rd Generation Network)

past that but u tried ... keep up
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    "Many are wondering if the iPhone 4.0 will run on 4g speeds.* Currently, AT&T doesn’t use a 4g network but there is likely one in the works as that seems to be the trend."

which translates to:
    "it might run on 4G since it seems 4G is gaining popularity... but AT&T doesn't have a 4G network yet"
    read my other link smart guy... oh yeah HA HA
    [url= iPhone 4G Already Testing On Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Network?[/url] read this one to..... CASE CLOSED HA HA
    This article is from October and is based on rumors...
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    This article is from October and is based on rumors...
    so what u see what it says dont u .. now pick up your face
    Im sure the iphone on sprint will do great with the unlimited plans, but i still would not get one.
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by redboy33 View Post

oh yeah i thanked u because looked like u need at least one ;0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast