Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by neno23231 View Post
    so what u see what it says dont u .. now pick up your face
    Yea, I read it. It says that it's rumored that Apple and Verizon were testing a 4G iphone. It also said Verizon has the first 4G network... I'm still not seeing anything close to fact here. Everything I've googled has backed up my thoughts. Sorry you feel so compelled to accept rumors as fact...
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Yea, I read it. It says that it's rumored that Apple and Verizon were testing a 4G iphone. It also said Verizon has the first 4G network... I'm still not seeing anything close to fact here. Everything I've googled has backed up my thoughts. Sorry you feel so compelled to accept rumors as fact...
    LOL stop it i say , pick up your face and go have some cookies and milk u now im rite but every body cant take defeat stop being a sore loser
    LOL stop it i say , pick up your face and go have some cookies and milk u now im rite but every body cant take defeat stop being a sore loser
    Hey, if you want to believe every rumor you hear, that's all you. It doesn't bother me any. Just don't try to spread said rumors as fact to other people.

By the way, using terrible spelling and grammar while trying to debate a point with someone just makes you look dumb. Good day, sir.
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    Hey, if you want to believe every rumor you hear, that's all you. It doesn't bother me any. Just don't try to spread said rumors as fact to other people.

By the way, using terrible spelling and grammar while trying to debate a point with someone just makes you look dumb. Good day, sir.
    LOL i feel they same way about u knight rider tell kit i said HELLO LOL
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett92c View Post
    hey, if you want to believe every rumor you hear, that's all you. It doesn't bother me any. Just don't try to spread said rumors as fact to other people.

thanks for the spell check did not think i was getting graded but its cool
    LOL i feel they same way about u knight rider tell kit i said HELLO LOL
    Well.. You're almost right. You're thinking of the third gen Trans Am. The Camaro and Firebird/Trans Am are very similar cars though. If fact, the front clips are interchangeable and everything lines up perfectly.

About the Spelling/Grammar comment: I didn't mean to insult you. I'm just offering advice for the future. Just some words of wisdom

Anyway, lets get this thread back on track
    DING DING! everyone calm down. There is at least a little more truth that Apple may have a 4G phone running on a 4G network then Palms C-40 being a 4G phone. We should give the op some credit for opening our minds a bit. I think we can all agree that this year will be the biggest advancement in cell phones that we have seen in many years. For all we know there could be WebOS on more than one platform and at least 4-5 4g phones on the market.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    Finally pre

+1
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    You NEED A Spell check don't try to butter me up cause you attacked me and called me dumb.. I won't tell LOL

GOOD DAY TO You SIR... Over it

Well.. You're almost right. You're thinking of the third gen Trans Am. The Camaro and Firebird/Trans Am are very similar cars though. If fact, the front clips are interchangeable and everything lines up perfectly.

About the Spelling/Grammar comment: I didn't mean to insult you. I'm just offering advice for the future. Just some words of wisdom

Anyway, lets get this thread back on track
    Neno23231 thanks.

One of my sons text me today and asked me if I thought the iPhone was going to be on "V". I text him back and said "you need to call me". I explained to him that he needed to wait about 2-3 mos and see what happens in the market. I went on to say that there are so many things happening like a new iPhone, 4.0os, WebOS and a new phone, droid updates, new MSos and 4g systems. If he was to get any phone now with a contract he will be stuck and he may not like what he got. His current phone works fine and he is open to any service and an iPhone first with Palm second. I'm working on him to come from the dark side. lol
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    DING DING! everyone calm down. There is at least a little more truth that Apple may have a 4G phone running on a 4G network then Palms C-40 being a 4G phone. We should give the op some credit for opening our minds a bit. I think we can all agree that this year will be the biggest advancement in cell phones that we have seen in many years. For all we know there could be WebOS on more than one platform and at least 4-5 4g phones on the market.
    Yea, I'm definitely looking forward to this year's new phones. With Sprint getting it's 4G network ready and a 4G device already confirmed, it's getting exciting I can't wait to see who else releases 4G phones... Come on Palm
  12.    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by joshewah View Post
    Well seeing as its a phone that hasn't been announced yet and exists in imaginary land then I am going to say in Imaginary land a fairy will bring the phone to you and it will magically work with sprint. Also it will bring a cupcake.
    okay good, thats what i was wondering
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    You NEED A Spell check don't try to butter me up cause you attacked me and called me dumb.. I won't tell LOL

GOOD DAY TO You SIR... Over it
    I wish I was as cool as this guy...I guess I never will be because I don't "ha ha" or "lol" my own comments. Damn.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12