1.    #1  
    Since updating to 1.4.1, my phone wants to default to MDT time (Denver), when it should be PDT (Vancouver). However, it doesn't register the change and defaults back to MDT every time.

The only way I can get the time to be accurate is to manually set it, but when I reboot the phone, the time reverts to the wrong time zone.

Has anyone else noticed this with 1.4.1? I have never had any issues with time/network time errors in the past.
    On hold with Bell right now, probably a bug on their end
    I resolved the issue by going to the Date & Time settings on the Pre and turning off "Network Time Zone" and setting my own Time zone. It does not reset when I turn my phone on/off or for any other reason. Easy Fix

Here's a picture:
    My settings under 'Date & Time'
    Last edited by AdmiralRaptor; 04/04/2010 at 05:17 PM.
  4.    #4  
    That doesn't work for me for some reason. The time zone keeps reverting back to the wrong zone. Strange.
    I've had network time zone issues since day one. That was even before 1.4, when my unit is still running 1.1.

It always sets timezone to Oranjestad, Aruba.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Heya.

Had the same problem, here in Vancouver. I turned off the auto timezone, manual settings stayed across reboots. Some few days ago, put back to auto, everything works. Methinks somebody fixed the issue on Bell side.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Samething here - One hour mistake. Bell Canada user in Vancouver area. A couples of days later, it was fixed.
    I don't think I ever has this problem. I'm very thankful that I have no had any problems to date with my phone or service.