1.    #1  
    Here is the chat transcript from this evening:

8:36:39 PM EDT (ME)
    when are you getting the iPhone

8:36:39 PM EDT (ME)
    my wife want one

8:37:02 PM EDT (Sprint rep name changed to protect ID - lol)
    The information on the iphone will be released in June. As of now that information is not yet available.

8:37:28 PM EDT (ME)
    about the iphone on AT&T or on Sprint?

8:37:37 PM EDT (Sprint rep name changed to protect ID - lol)
    Sprint.

8:39:02 PM EDT (ME)
    so there will be an iPhone on Sprint?

8:39:10 PM EDT (ME)
    Fantastic!

8:39:17 PM EDT (Sprint rep name changed to protect ID - lol)
    Yes.

8:39:30 PM EDT (Sprint rep name changed to protect ID - lol)
    Have I answered all of your questions?

8:39:36 PM EDT (ME)
    great! I will get 2 as soon as they come out

8:39:47 PM EDT (Sprint rep name changed to protect ID - lol)
    Awesome.

---

Now Sprint might get an iPhone someday and I hope they do. But this rep has no idea what she is talking about. lol. So typical.

Maybe she will get lucky and my wife will get her iPhone. We will see. But I highly doubt it.
    Palms and more Palms till the 700p ruined it for me. Blackberry and now the Pre. Sprint customer since 1994! They had 1 tower in town.
    LOL, I think it's possible they know more than you think... There's this show on tv called the "News" or something like that, watch it sometime.
    I was so expecting that at the end of the script the sprint rep was gonna say April fool got ya...lol
    There's no chance Sprint is getting it before Verizon. I think eventually Sprint will get it, but they'll be the last.
    Hmmmm Sprint said there will be multiple 4g phones this year, I can only dream but imagine, New Pre 4g, iphone 4g, htc evo 4g (revealed), and win 7 4g
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by mjkjr View Post
    LOL, I think it's possible they know more than you think... There's this show on tv called the "News" or something like that, watch it sometime.
    What the heck are you talking about? There has been very little discussion of an iPhone coming to Sprint. Verizon maybe. Maybe next fall or winter. But most people really doubt Sprint.
    Palms and more Palms till the 700p ruined it for me. Blackberry and now the Pre. Sprint customer since 1994! They had 1 tower in town.
    A few weeks ago I was talking to one of the reps I know fairly well. Lets just say yes to sprint and Iphone 4g (as in WIMAX). VZW will get it first then by end of year just in time for Xmas it comes to Sprint. Now if I can hold out that long or there is a miracle at Palm i'll be happy.
    I dont know why everyone thinks Verizon gets everything before Sprint or Verizon sooo superior they command attention before Sprint....for what I've seen Sprint

Got the Pre and Pixi First

Got Android out First

will have the EVO first

Blackberry Curve Pearl and Tour same times as Verizon

Get's almost all HTC - equivilant phone before Verizon

had the 700p the 755p and Centro first.

Please tell me where Sprint got a phone months after Verizon...Only Verizon exclusives are lacking on Sprint....Iphone WILL NOT BE A VERIZON EXCLUSIVE...APPLE Learned it lesson with Exclusive on one carrier...Not to mention Apple doesnt perticularly like Verizon and neither company needs the other so I dont see how all this "Verizon first Drama" has any legs.
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    2010 iPhone Sprint CDMA 4g LTE Network Verizon iPhone Update | CNM News Network

If these people are giving accurate information, sprint phone reps are saying the Iphone is coming this summer to Sprint...

Anyone else have luck with Sprint reps in getting any rumors out of them? (either phone or via web)
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    As a sprint rep I can say that these are just rumors. There is nothing other than speculation and hoping. Sprint currently has not released anything internally about any phones that the web doesn't already know about. I think the furthest I knew in advance about a phone announcement was it i1 and that was about a week and a half.
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    interesting thanks for the response.

on a side note, could sprint reps be spreading these rumors in an effort to keep customers? Isn't there an incentive for retention reps to keep customers?
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    The phone rep only truly cares that you are happy until you take the survey a day or two later. It is part of their compensation which is why if you did get good service please take the survey. They recently shortened it. Remember that anything below 5 is failing for the representative.
    Any OP containing more than one "LOL" can't be taken seriously in my experience.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic