1.    #1  
    Hi all. I'm thinking about switching to Sprint very soon in order to get a Pre. I'd be joining the lower-tier Everything Data plan-- $69.99 per month. My question is: How much is that, ballpark, after taxes, BS charges, hidden charges, etc etc etc.?

In other words, what's the real cost of the plan?

Thanks.
    THIS IS HOW WE HANDLE BUSINESS
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    About 75 bucks, I have insurance and 20% discount and pay 65-66 bucks a month. My brother just bought an iphone with a similar plan and pays....get this 130 bucks a month....ouch
  3.    #3  
    Not bad. I may also get a work discount at Sprint, I'll have to look into that. Thanks for the reply!
    THIS IS HOW WE HANDLE BUSINESS
    Specific taxes will depend on your location, but my plan (Everything Data 450, plus Total Equipment Protection, minus a 25% corporate discount) after taxes comes to $68 a month.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Any time, discounts are pretty easy to get with sprint, just make a copy of your rebate receipt, sprint tries to get you on rebates.
    I usually tell people you're Discount will more than likely offset some or most of your taxes...So if you get anywhere 10% on up in Discount...I would look to pay the 69$ pricing or less with the more of discount...I've seen 30% discount plans only paying 50 a month after taxes...That's the least if seen paying on a 69$ plan.
    Quote Originally Posted by glassadam View Post
    Hi all. I'm thinking about switching to Sprint very soon in order to get a Pre. I'd be joining the lower-tier Everything Data plan-- $69.99 per month. My question is: How much is that, ballpark, after taxes, BS charges, hidden charges, etc etc etc.?

In other words, what's the real cost of the plan?

Thanks.
    Keep this in mind too. Often overlooked, the Sprint Nav or GPS is a killer app, and with Sprint it is free. No monthly service charge like Verizon who charges an additional $10 per month to use it. It's a turn by turn with or without voice and real time traffic updates. My cars both have GPS but not my daughter's cars so when it was time for their phone upgrade, we bought them a Pre since the GPS is such a plus. I read an article where a woman did a comparison to her Garmin GPS and Sprint's was much better and loaded much more quickly. Sorry to get off topic but that should be considered in the pricing too.