Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    On Sprint, is that true?

If it is, can someone please give me a link or proof that shows this?
    It is up to the service and repair center to decide whether they will swap you out into another device once you get to the threshold. The limit is not supposed to be given out publicly. This is probably because people will read it and try to quote a policy that is not a requirement in any way shape or form, but simply an option the service stores have if people are consistently getting bad devices, to get them into something that works consistently.
    Kevin
    Retail Communications Consultant
    Sprint Corporate Retail Store (Advanced Exchange)
    HTC Mogul - Palm Treo 800w - RIM Blackberry Curve 8350i - HTC Touch Pro - Palm Pre - HTC Hero w/2.1

Any mis-spellings or grammatical errors in the above statement are intentional; they are placed there for the enjoyment of those who like to point them out. Above post is based on my personal opinion and knowledge, it is not an official position on behalf of Sprint Nextel. Enjoy. :-)
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    It is also for a comparable model and usually not something new to the scene. Android only gets swapped for android. Since there are only 2 palms and the phone is suggested for a different model they will usually go for a blackberry 8330.