1.    #1  
    Sorry if this is the wrong forum, but I have a question. When I purchased my Pre about 6 months ago, I did not enroll on the extended warranty thing, which by the way, Sprint is allowing users to enroll on it till the end of March.

My Pre has been acting up lately and I was wondering if I still have any sort of warranty where I can take it back to Sprint and have them exchange it? I don't care if it's a refurb that I get back, but I would like to know what my options are as far as getting some sort of exchange for another phone.

Or should I just enroll on the extended warranty and then make a claim?
    You have a 1 year hardware warranty (from Palm) against manufacturing defects. Sprint will generally honor this without issue but if you get flack from them you can deal directly with Palm.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    You have a 1 year hardware warranty (from Palm) against manufacturing defects. Sprint will generally honor this without issue but if you get flack from them you can deal directly with Palm.
    Thanks for the info.
    How is your Pre acting up?
    Sometimes they will give you a little grief over issues that are obviously design/manufacturing defects, such as cracks developing from the USB port and spreading to the screen. I had this happen even though I had only used the USB port a couple dozen times.

Going to another store sometimes works in these cases.