1.    #1  
    Sprint 4G Expansion Plans to Stretch Coast to Coast fron Los Angeles to Miami. AND SOON!!!

Looks like Sprint is serious about getting this network up and running.

Sprint | News Release
    Last edited by vza33; 03/25/2010 at 02:00 PM.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    "This year, Sprint plans to introduce several 4G devices, including a single-mode 4G data card, embedded laptops and a 4G phone. "

Sounds like for 2010 EVO will be the only 4G phone coming to Sprint. I guess we should not expect a Palm 4G phone this year.
    I'm guessing we shouldn't expect any new hardware from Palm this year.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by sracercelica View Post
    I'm guessing we shouldn't expect any new hardware from Palm this year.
    I hope that's not true. 4G is supposed to be up to ten times faster than 3G, alot of people will be jumping to the new phones for that reason alone. Hopefully the C40 will have that capability, if it's a phone that is.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Quote Originally Posted by subnaiyo View Post
    No chicago? Weak!
    Chicago was one of the first markets to launch... (Though it was originally launched as Xohm, and later re-launched by Clearwire, so it probably did disappear from the map for a while, but it's there now)

Sprint 4G Coverage Map

Sprint 4G Coverage Information
    Last edited by Grabber5.0; 03/25/2010 at 03:32 PM.
    at the confernce call ruby said a new device will be relessed this year.
    Owens declined to comment on exact price or availability. He said Sprint will be "very aggressive" in setting service prices to encourage adoption. The carrier plans to introduce at least two phones for its WiMax network this year.
    HTC Evo: Sprint unveils first phone for 4G network - South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com