Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Hey guys to you guys that are sprint premier customers (aka most people) does anyone notice the sprint premier talking about a new device tomorrow? Here's the quote from it; "

* Sprint Premier Customers: Visit us tomorrow for an exciting announcement about a groundbreaking new device. "

Sorry my lack of pictures still getting the hang of this.
    HTC Supersonic. 4G WiMax. Not available in all area's etc.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post
    HTC Supersonic.
    Yeah, almost sure this is what they mean, which sucks for me because I dont live in a 4G area :'(
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Ahh cool i just curious sometimes these things show up and you blink and there gone the next. Would be nice but still want to see something from palm more so than the htc supersonic.
    I can't imagine Palm doing anything right now. Still thinking end of Summer before you see anything new.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Great....... No sleeping tonight.....
    So... Even if Palm does release a new device, don't you think Sprint is going to advertise the Supersonic and have that as their flagship device? Unless Palm releases something better?
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    So... Even if Palm does release a new device, don't you think Sprint is going to advertise the Supersonic and have that as their flagship device? Unless Palm releases something better?
    I would have to agree, unless Palm releases a 4G device that has better specs.

This HTC has some pretty tough specs.

For anyone that hasn't seen them, HTC EVO 4G, Nexus One, and Droid face off on the charted field of battle -- Engadget
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    I got an email and flyer from S/P about an offer for the new HTC phone - nice w/ great specs, but, for me, it's just another slab. I think slabs are boring. They are all the same w/ or w/o a hard keyboard, (droid), all these phones are boring with no style.

Sure, I wish the Pre's construction was a little stronger, tougher, tighter, etc. but, I LOVE the form factor. Small, smooth, slick, curved, round, it's unique, and is the most comfortable phone, I have ever used, (and I go all the way back to a Moto bag phone lol!), ...and it IS a well built phone, I have been so frustrated --(too many cards/reboot/missed important and valuable call), at times, that I have thrown it across the room more than once, (stuck it into the drywall at the shop once!), except for a chip in the top left corner of the case, it's still solid and works as well as when it was new.

Wish there was better support from the bigger app developers, Vonage, Audible, Shazzam!, BOA, etc. but, with so few units sold, (compared to BB, iPhone, Android, WinMo), it's not surprising.

I love the underdog. I sill have a bunch of working Amiga computers, (don't use 'em), so I'll stick with webOS for now. hopfully, Palm has a new webOS phone that will be worth waiting for.
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddK View Post
    ... but, I LOVE the form factor. Small, smooth, slick, curved, round, it's unique, and is the most comfortable phone, I have ever used...
    The form factor was important to me from day 1. It's just feels so elegant and righteous in the "palm" of my hand! I agree with you - slabs are boring.
    FrankenPre2!!!