Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Palm Needs A WebOs Device with Great am i mean GREAT hardware..i love me some WebOs but HAtE The hardware...
    My HTC Evo Is Great...
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    I will be switching to the N1 for sure. I'm tired of the horrible build of the pre and the not so smooth OS after 1.4.
    Be careful with buying Google Android phones. Google charges something like a $150 early termination fee. That is on top of the ETF carrier fee.
    My next phone will be an Android phone. However, I would prefer for my next purchase to be a 4G phone.
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    Bring on the HTC Supersonic!!
    Palm III -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Dell Axim X5 Advanced -> Dell Axim X3i -> Dell Axim X50v -> Cingular 8125 -> Sprint Palm Treo 700Wx -> ->Palm Treo 700P (my wife's but I played with it ) -> Sprint Mogul -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro & Treo Pro.
    Quote Originally Posted by barrysanders20 View Post
    My next phone will be an Android phone. However, I would prefer for my next purchase to be a 4G phone.
    Yeah for me I'm not going to update from my Pre until there is a 4G WebOS phone. I would try an Anrdoid phone, but I would rather use a WebOS device instead. I just hope the 4G phones start coming out soon.

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

I figure that 4G won't be in Connecticut in the next year, so that's not a compelling feature yet. If I jump to Android, the Nexus One looks like it's a bit more reasonable in size than the Supersonic.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujin View Post
    I figure that 4G won't be in Connecticut in the next year, so that's not a compelling feature yet. If I jump to Android, the Nexus One looks like it's a bit more reasonable in size than the Supersonic.

What's so crazy about the Nexus, is the 1Gz processor! I remember the Laptop I had back in high school, where it was a 100Mhz processor. So it's crazy how powerful these new Smart-Deveices are! When I was a little kid playing games on my Commodore 64; I never imagined that people would carry around computers with spec's that didn't even seem possible.

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

Lol. Comodore 64, my brother had one of those. Oh, the memorise. Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by addiarmadar View Post
    I second this motion. If your already angling for HTC droid, wait a little bit longer to get a 4g version.

Im praying for Palm to have a counter for this then too.
    +1
    Palm definitely needs new hardware asap.
    funny people still complain about not only the hardware but the OS. Remember its only a year old not even im sorry. I wounder if anyone had the first Iphone, or the G1 now the OS's for those first Gen phones where poopie I mean madd choppy. Funny though I used the Nexus one and its choppy too, and besides rendering a web page a hair quicker the device and the OS is ****. So me if Palm dosent have a new phone out this year and I have to upgrade I'll go either winodows 7 or (which most people have no clue about yet but they will) the QderoPateo Uidoo the future in technology with former CEO from none other then SPRINT.
    i am just curious... for those who are first day palm release users , june 09 i believe... you'll be eligible for an upgrade ( i'll be elgible in august). I guess for sprint users, the question i am asking is, are you eligible for the upgrade after one year which is i think some $ off a new phone, or is there something going on where u can opt out after one yr?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12