1.    #1  
    Sprint | News Release

ESPN Mobile TV Launches on Sprint TV
    Fans Can Watch Live Professional and College Games on Their Sprint Mobile Devices
    OVERLAND PARK, Kan. & BRISTOL, Conn., Mar 12, 2010 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- ESPN and Sprint (NYSE: S) are teaming up to give Sprint customers the ultimate sports experience - in the palm of their hands - with ESPN Mobile TV available on Sprint TV(R). Beginning today, ESPN Mobile TV will offer Sprint consumers unparalleled live sports programming and entertainment from ESPN via Sprint handheld devices.

ESPN Mobile TV coverage during March and April will feature more than 100 live events and over 250 hours of coverage for Sprint customers with this new agreement beginning just in time for fans to watch the Big 12 and Big East Conference Championship basketball games on Sprint mobile devices. Programming and live events through April include:

* 23 Live Men's NCAA Basketball Games (including Conference Championship games)
    * 19 Live Women's NCAA Basketball Championship Games
    * 9 NBA Playoff Games
    * 15 Regular Season NBA Games
    * 30 Live NBA Fastbreak Shows
    * 10 Regular Season MLB Games
    * 50 Live Baseball Tonight Studio Shows
    * 3 College Football Spring games
    * 3 Live Friday Night Fights
    * 3 Live NCAA Hockey Championship Games
    * 5 Live MLS Matches
    I think so. I just tried it, and it popped me into the broadcast without asking me to pay for the channel. So, I think this is going to be included with the Everything Plan going forward! To me, this more than makes up for losing the NFL tie-in.
  3.    #3  
    i really wish there was NHL support, especially with the playoffs around the corner.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    No--- A new Sprint Football Live app will replace the NFL app, but all that exclusive video won’t be coming along with it.
    I agree an NHL app would go a long way with me. I am tired of all these phone companies always excluding NHL especially since that is the only sport I watch or even care about.
    16 Candles, The Breakfast Club SB, Friday SB, App Catalog Fix, Palm Pre/Pixi - USB Modem, TMC Workaround, SCRIM Changing OTF

The fastest way to install Preware on your WebOS device.
    Put your device in Developer mode.
    From your PC download the Preware installer from http://get.preware.org
    Run the Preware installer while the WebOS device is connected with the USB cable to your PC.
    Vualla Preware is installed.]
    this is sweet, but will is it only free until the end of April? I would love this during baseball season.
    actually this is the new Sprint Football replacement
    http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0...1.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
    So is there somewhere the schedule is posted?

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    Picture on Espn is awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butters3605 View Post
    So is there somewhere the schedule is posted?
    Sports - Sports News and Events - ESPN

Just select ESPN Mobile TV on the left hand side of the page.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    I want that as a webOS app, and not the silly and confusing LCD graphics they had later. I want red LED dots.
    Quote Originally Posted by japclev View Post
    Picture on Espn is awful.
    you are damn right... How awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by CannonFodder View Post
    Sports - Sports News and Events - ESPN

Just select ESPN Mobile TV on the left hand side of the page.
    Do you know if there is anyway to view this on the device?

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    Quote Originally Posted by itsALLsubliminal View Post
    you are damn right... How awful.
    I don't really care about picture, I just want to game audio back.

Messing around with it I found it keeps playing when you minimize the card (at least the audio), pretty sweet.

Scrolling through the programming guide for mobile tv, so programs are listed in HD, I would if that means the video quality will be better.?
    Last edited by Butters3605; 03/12/2010 at 02:32 PM.

Believe it or not, but I still have mine at the parents house. I wonder what this would go for on ebay these days....
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Man I loved that game. There used to be a car racing one too. Spent alot of hours on those. Thanks for the memory.
    It is too vague to know if this is permanent or till the end of April. I had ESPN in Sprint TV, but it was and extra 9.95 a month. Now it is free. So maybe, just like the NFL of Sprint TV for free, ESPN will be replacing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by edlex View Post
    Man I loved that game. There used to be a car racing one too. Spent alot of hours on those. Thanks for the memory.
    I've got Football I and II and they both still work, after 30 years.
    As for ESPN Mobile, I tip my cap to Sprint, this is a great addition to Sprint TV and even if it has nothing to do with losing NFLN, it's going to air a lot of LIVE sports.
    Quote Originally Posted by dfine1966 View Post
    It is too vague to know if this is permanent or till the end of April. I had ESPN in Sprint TV, but it was and extra 9.95 a month. Now it is free. So maybe, just like the NFL of Sprint TV for free, ESPN will be replacing it.
    Looks permanent to me, read the PRPRPR:

More than 800 live events this year – including the 2010 FIFA World Cup, MLB, NBA, Grand Slam tennis, college football and basketball – will be available on the majority of Sprint’s device lineup, including the popular HTC Hero, Samsung Moment, Samsung Instinct, Palm Pre and Blackberry Curve. ESPN Mobile TV is part of the Sprint TV package, which is included as a part of Sprint’s Everything Data plans at no additional charge. With Sprint TV, customers get access to everything from news, weather, sports, children’s programs and comedy, including Disney Channel and ABC.