Global Posts
    530 Global Posts
    I activated my Pre Plus yesterday (not bought from verizon) I was in a bit of a hurry, and asked the rep about changing my plan.. she said I was on the correct plan? I'm thinking I can save $15 and drop down.

FWIW: I am connected to an exchange server (ActiveSync)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by genearch; 03/09/2010 at 04:40 PM.
    yes you can drop down. The phone has default settings for MS exchange server (ActiveSync). The enterprise version is for blackberry phones.

From the email preferences and accounts create a new account and chose Exchange (EAS) as the "mail type". You will need to get the incoming mail server information and domain (from your IT administrator) your user name and password and your done!
    Global Posts
    530 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stephenjxn View Post
    yes you can drop down. The phone has default settings for MS exchange server (ActiveSync). The enterprise version is for blackberry phones.

From the email preferences and accounts create a new account and chose Exchange (EAS) as the "mail type". You will need to get the incoming mail server information and domain (from your IT administrator) your user name and password and your done!
    Yup.. I already have it working. Just wanted to make sure I wouldn't break anything