Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 79
  1. #21  
    Boy .. this really sux. Living in Chicago, it was great being able to plug my Pre into some speakers and stream broadcasts of the GB games. This definitely won't be part of a new Sprint app since they would have to pay for that license. [[sigh]]
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Boy .. this really sux. Living in Chicago, it was great being able to plug my Pre into some speakers and stream broadcasts of the GB games. This definitely won't be part of a new Sprint app since they would have to pay for that license. [[sigh]]
    this (except being in Mass. and being able to stream the Jets' games). i'm definitely going to miss this.
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by 05typesdc5 View Post
    hey, atleast they got cheaper plans than the competition lmao
    I guess you have a point.
  4. #24  
    Shameful for Sprint to end its partnership with the NFL. Bad marketing strategy. Now Sprint will lose more grounds on advertisements and to show they have a Valuable piece to showoff on their network. Soon we are gonna see Verizon BLASTING commercials out about the NFL Mobile. Curious to know, will they charge their customers for the NFL App? Oh well, you owe us big time! That App was really useful for me! Now its being discontinued, just like when SprintTV was being downgraded on channels from 25 Live channels to ONLY 5 Live channels. Now I'm seeing that my plan isn't worth the price I'm paying for! What is next...?
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmac06 View Post
    Shameful for Sprint to end its partnership with the NFL. Bad marketing strategy. Now Sprint will lose more grounds on advertisements and to show they have a Valuable piece to showoff on their network. Soon we are gonna see Verizon BLASTING commercials out about the NFL Mobile. Curious to know, will they charge their customers for the NFL App? Oh well, you owe us big time! That App was really useful for me! Now its being discontinued, just like when SprintTV was being downgraded on channels from 25 Live channels to ONLY 5 Live channels. Now I'm seeing that my plan isn't worth the price I'm paying for! What is next...?
    wow.
  6. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by chud311 View Post
    wow.
    LOL ... well put.
  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Living in Chicago, it was great being able to plug my Pre into some speakers and stream broadcasts of the GB games.
    Amen, brother. I live in Carolina, but loved listening to the Pack with Wayne & Larry. Cost is the main thing that keeps me on Sprint, but the NFL app was another. Crap!
    Twitter: dullgeek
  8. #28  
    Out of curiosity, around the beginning of the year, there was discussion in a material change in service that would allow us to get out of our contracts w/out having to pay a ETF. That small little tax was not a material change in service to me. But this is. I wonder if this counts.
    Twitter: dullgeek
  9. #29  
    I love the NFL app! This news is aweful. Damn Sprint!!!
  10. zachz's Avatar
    Posts
    150 Posts
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by 05typesdc5 View Post
    what say it aint so?! hopefuly it still works when the draft comes so i can watch the Tampa Bay Buccaneers draft Ndamukong Suh!!!!
    not if the Rams grab him first. go big red and whatever team snatches Mr. Suhperman
  11. #31  
    Wow! I will miss this app. Was a way to listen to Blacked out games..
    How many times have you seen the Dr.?..lol
  12. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Boy .. this really sux. Living in Chicago, it was great being able to plug my Pre into some speakers and stream broadcasts of the GB games. This definitely won't be part of a new Sprint app since they would have to pay for that license. [[sigh]]
    a GB fan from chicago? lol i love you man! at least you can see all the GB games, im stuck in Jersey watching the stupid NFC East
  13. #33  
    I know we will lose the NFL App, but will we still be able to have the NFL Network live on Sprint TV, or now we will lose another live station?
  14. #34  
    Hopefully we get the option to DELETE it!

    Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
  15. #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by mu7efcer View Post
    Out of curiosity, around the beginning of the year, there was discussion in a material change in service that would allow us to get out of our contracts w/out having to pay a ETF. That small little tax was not a material change in service to me. But this is. I wonder if this counts.
    Yes... either a 40 cent monthly rate increase or removal of the NFL features should allow you to get outta contract ETF free. It all depends on the rep that you get, how well you can articulate what the agreement actually states, and possibly how many times you'd want to call back... because one of those reps WILL understand.
  16. #36  
    sprint is hurtn man pure garbage
  17. KJ78's Avatar
    Posts
    838 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    #37  
    i liked the nfl app on sprint. i would rather listen to the home town radio broadcasts (go Bears) than the generic nfl/fox/cbs announcers. now i'm happy that the nfl app followed me to Vz. I do hope Sprint still, even for the Packers fan.
  18. #38  
    I would think the App will still be around. But the NFL Network would be gone. It was the only way for me to watch games between emergency calls at the Firehouse. If only you could see us. 3-5 guys looking at this little Palm Pre screen. And everyone screaming at it for a bad play or call. At one point I think the phone got scared.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

    HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
  19. ThomR's Avatar
    Posts
    23 Posts
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    #39  
    As a VZ user I love to hear more about the NFL coming to the Pre+. Question to the Sprint NFL users though: was the video of NFL games actually streamed or just the audio?

    p.s. HELLS YEAH to being able to actually catch even the audio for my J-E-T-S in Chicago.
  20. htcman724's Avatar
    Posts
    41 Posts
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by iRobot View Post
    Will we be able to removes the app from the phone, or maybe it'll be removed with an update. While youre at it remove the NASCAR app too please. Thx!
    +1 for that!!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions