1.    #1  
    Does everybody on the lines get phone upgrades per year, or just the primary account holder?
    primary
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
  3.    #3  
    that sucks for me. Oh well, thanks.
    i heard if u change your number to primary u can get the upgrade and then change it to the other line and they can still get the upgrade to... im not sure though
    I have 5 phones on account,they all get an upgrade every year.
    I have sprint. Are you guys talking verizon ? Each line on my account gets a yearly update,,,no switching of the primary.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    I have 5 phones on account,they all get an upgrade every year.
    My family has 4 lines. So i guess I do get an upgrade

I called sprint and they weren't very clear. That's why I came here to ask.
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    I have sprint. Are you guys talking verizon ? Each line on my account gets a yearly update,,,no switching of the primary.
    o ok you are sprint,sorry,just noticed.
    go to sprint . Com,,great site,,u can see and do everything from there without ever calling
    I have sprint and I could upgrade all my phones yearly from the date each line was activated.
    My wife is a Sprint Premier member, her name is on the account. Best Buy guys and Sprint Store folks have told me that I can transfer her upgrade to my line. She is a dumb phone user and she doesn't care about a yearly upgrade. I finally get my Pre after April 1!
    Individual plans that qualify get the upgrade yearly. So if you have one phone on the Everything Data 450 and another on the Talk 450, only the Everything Data 450 line would get the yearly upgrade.

Only the primary line on a family plan gets to upgrade yearly.

Just take a look at the Sprint | Premier site. The top left box says "Upgrade to a new phone every 12 months on your primary line". That seems pretty straight forward to me.

If you are on a Simply Everything Share plan however it is a bit different, every line would get the yearly upgrade because each of these lines is viewed as an individual unlimited plan, and each of those plans comes out to at least $69.99 per line.
    Kevin
    Retail Communications Consultant
    Sprint Corporate Retail Store (Advanced Exchange)
    HTC Mogul - Palm Treo 800w - RIM Blackberry Curve 8350i - HTC Touch Pro - Palm Pre - HTC Hero w/2.1

Any mis-spellings or grammatical errors in the above statement are intentional; they are placed there for the enjoyment of those who like to point them out. Above post is based on my personal opinion and knowledge, it is not an official position on behalf of Sprint Nextel. Enjoy. :-)