1.    #1  
    So if you don't know, sprint is having a 1 year anniversary contest for their premier program. Basically take a picture of something and send it in. If they pick you, you win (up to $5,000)

Here is what I'm hoping for. My own Llama.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    where do I send it to?
    i dont think hes gonna tell its more competition for him
    then why post about it?? 0_o
  5.    #5  
    Fine, I'll share the contest rules. But I want part of your prize if you win.

Sprint Premier Sweepstakes
    like hell youre getting part of it
    I will give you .0099 percent of my prize
    if its a hero ill send you the box thats technically part of what i won
    Sprint Premier Anniversary Pick Your Perk Sweepstakes 18+ 4/15/10- Photo
    http://sweepstakes.sprint.com/pre...niversary/

RULES
    http://sweepstakes.sprint.com/pre.../Rules.htm

open only to legal residents of fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older and who are Sprint Premier customers.

begins on 12:00 a.m. EST on March 1, 2010 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST. April 15, 2010

How to Enter: Pick your prize (the “Perk”) and photograph the Perk using a mobile phone camera (the “Perk Photo”). The Perk should not exceed the average retail value of $5,000. Enter the Sweepstakes by one of the following three (3) methods:

a. Via Your Mobile Phone: If you have a e-mail capable device that allows attachment of a photo, you may enter by sending your Perk Photo to premier@vibes.com from your handset. In response to this e-mail, an auto-reply will be sent to the e-mail address confirming your entry. Standard data rates will be charged for each e-mail sent or received (including any error message) from your handset according to the terms of your agreement.

b. Via Upload Online:
    To enter online visit Cell Phones, Mobile Phones, and Wireless Calling Plans from Sprint, log in to your Sprint account, click on the S|P logo and select Sprint Premier Anniversary Pick Your Perk Sweepstakes complete the on-line entry form and follow the directions to upload your Perk Photo. Entry form must be complete for entry to be valid.

c. Via Mail. To enter by mail, list your name, address and Sprint phone number on paper along with a photo of your Perk (or list the name of your Perk on paper) to: Sprint Premier Anniversary Pick Your Perk Sweepstakes, c/o Vibes Media 205 W Wacker Suite 2300, Chicago, IL 60606. PERK PHOTO NOT REQUIRED FOR MAIL-IN ENTRY. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by April 15, 2010 and received by April 22, 2010 to be eligible. Entry void if incomplete or if not legible.

Once you submit an entry, you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes

There is a limit of one (1) entry per Sprint Premier subscriber on a Sprint Premier account, regardless of entry method.

Prizes: The approximate retail value of all prizes: $88,199. Perk prize value will not exceed $5,000.00 per prize.

a. Grand Prizes. Ten (10) Grand Prize Winners will be awarded one (1) the equilavent of the Perk photographed in the winner’s Perk Photo or its cash equivalent (awarded in the form of a check), not to exceed $5,000.

b. First Prizes: Fifteen (15) First Prize Winners will be awarded one (1) HTC Hero phone (or any other Sprint device of equal or lesser value, up to $479.99) and $600 cash (awarded in the form of a check). Prizes do not include a wireless service plan. All activation and wireless service plan fees are the winner’s sole responsibility.

c. Second Prizes: Twenty-five (25) Second Prize Winners will be awarded one (1) HTC Hero phone (or any other Sprint device of equal or lesser value, up to $479.99). Prizes do not include a wireless service plan. All activation and wireless service plan fees are the winner’s sole responsibility.

d. Third Prizes: One hundred (100) Third Prize Winners will be awarded one (1) Motorola H17 Bluetooth® Headset, or similar Bluetooth headset (up to $99.99).

Taken from a post on slick deals by user YARDEE
    Quote Originally Posted by grandebob View Post
    Fine, I'll share the contest rules. But I want part of your prize if you win.

Sprint Premier Sweepstakes
    And to think I was going to give you a "thanks hit". So I will just say thanks here.
    If your nice I will still do it. Seeing this is a GREAT thread you started.
    Last edited by Finally Pre; 03/08/2010 at 06:33 PM.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    hmmmmmm.... very very interesting