1.    #1  
    Sure enough, they have an addy here at the local corporate store, buy a Pixi Plus for Free after rebate. OR buy a Pre Plus, and get another Pre Plus free after rebate. $149 gets you started. NOW I wish I had waited The Agent store I usually visit had no idea this was going on but was able to confirm it...
    It's been all over television the past week or so. Saw it several times on USA Network over the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by copasetic View Post
    Sure enough, they have an addy here at the local corporate store, buy a Pixi Plus for Free after rebate. OR buy a Pre Plus, and get another Pre Plus free after rebate. $149 gets you started. NOW I wish I had waited The Agent store I usually visit had no idea this was going on but was able to confirm it...
    Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ivhs72 View Post
    It's been all over television the past week or so. Saw it several times on USA Network over the weekend.

Sorry, what's a television? lol

(seriously I don't have time to watch any more )