1.    #1  
    Anyone have a PDF for this form, or a link to where I can find it?

Long story short, Sprint is refusing to honor a rebate I sent in, and I'm looking for documents to file a formal complaint with my local customer rights agency (we call it DACO in Puerto Rico).
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    I to think sprint is gonna try and get me on this one. Still waiting since 11/3/09. My only complaint about sprint=mail in rebates :-(
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    The old MIR forms have expired so even if you send it in, they will refuse it. You need to call the MIR department and talk to them about what you need to send them to get the rebate. Usually they require a copy of the receipt, your account number, name, and the address you'd like the check sent to.

Perhaps you should tell us the longer version of this story. It may be you actually are not eligible for whatever reason, but without more information I couldn't say.
    Store Manager, Authorized Sprint Retailer and Authorized Service Center for Sprint/Nextel devices. Please post inquiries to the "Ask a Sprint rep" sticky on the CDMA North America forum.
    Rocking the Evo Shift 4G till Pre3 lands.
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    The old MIR forms have expired so even if you send it in, they will refuse it. You need to call the MIR department and talk to them about what you need to send them to get the rebate. Usually they require a copy of the receipt, your account number, name, and the address you'd like the check sent to.

Perhaps you should tell us the longer version of this story. It may be you actually are not eligible for whatever reason, but without more information I couldn't say.
    Store Manager, Authorized Sprint Retailer and Authorized Service Center for Sprint/Nextel devices. Please post inquiries to the "Ask a Sprint rep" sticky on the CDMA North America forum.
    Rocking the Evo Shift 4G till Pre3 lands.
    Read the story. He's not looking to get the rebate. He's looking for the form so he can a complaint with his local agency that regulates this type of transaction. He needs to provide some proof that there was a rebate. Obvisoulsy it would have been better if he'd kept copies of what he sent in, but hindsight is always 20/20.

Quote Originally Posted by yoshk View Post

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    Here are a couple of links to Sprint/Nextel rebates for the later part of 2009. Not sure if it's what you're looking for or not:

http://www.nextel.com/assets/pdfs/en...mir_103109.pdf

http://www.nextel.com/assets/pdfs/en...mir_090709.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by silverthornne View Post
    Anyone have a PDF for this form, or a link to where I can find it?

Long story short, Sprint is refusing to honor a rebate I sent in, and I'm looking for documents to file a formal complaint with my local customer rights agency (we call it DACO in Puerto Rico).
    Last edited by ivhs72; 03/05/2010 at 01:37 AM.
    Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
  7.    #8  
    Thanks for the help guys
    This will be very helpful!
    The totally argued with me on my rebate, claiming I got some great discount on the phone. They eventually relented, at first they just wanted to credit me but I forced them to cut a check.