View Poll Results: What carrier are you using at this time?

Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sprint

    62 75.61%
  • Verizon

    6 7.32%
  • Bell

    10 12.20%
  • O2

    2 2.44%
  • AT&T

    0 0%
  • T-Mobile

    0 0%
  • Orange

    0 0%
  • Navigon

    0 0%
  • Other

    2 2.44%
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1.    #1  
    Vote for the carrier you are using at this time.

    Any thought on the following idea?
    Important future note for all issue type post.
    When we post a question, issue or problem with our phones, we should also include in the post the carrier we are using. The software is similar but there are some important differences. As such it would help everyone if we know what service we use. That way we can be more specific if need be.

    Might start like

    Sprint - Have a problem with.....

    Any plus ones (+1) on this thought?
    Last edited by Finally Pre; 03/04/2010 at 08:55 AM.
  2.    #2  
    Several votes but no comments. For a forum where many of us ALWAYS have something to say , I for one find this odd.
  3. #3  
    I be on Sprint -- for quite a few years now.
    My device history:

    - Jim J.

    (On Sprint for many years)
  4. #4  
    sprint AND verizon cuz both are 3rd party employee plans. Got my pre on sprint thos cuz that one INCLUDES Phone as modem way more minutes and gps. Where my verzion i have the Droid Eris and i barely use it! I use like 1gb of data 20 non m2m minutes and 40 text on that line haha but with both together my bill is only $55
    SCK Manager
  5. #5  
    I just put it in my sig....no need to type every time. Additionally there is a spot for it in our profiles.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    Vote for the carrier you are using at this time.

    Any thought on the following idea?
    Important future note for all issue type post.
    When we post a question, issue or problem with our phones, we should also include in the post the carrier we are using. The software is similar but there are some important differences. As such it would help everyone if we know what service we use. That way we can be more specific if need be.

    Might start like

    Sprint - Have a problem with.....

    Any plus ones (+1) on this thought?
    That's a good point. IMO your carrier should be listed under you name and info on the left perhaps under join date. That might be something to propose to the forum administrators.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    I just put it in my sig....no need to type every time. Additionally there is a spot for it in our profiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    That's a good point. IMO your carrier should be listed under you name and info on the left perhaps under join date. That might be something to propose to the forum administrators.
    Both of you +1
    I did have that thought too.

    I will say this in an attempt to get the "V" carrier folks involved. Maybe we should have it so when you create a thread or post you just start typing for sprint. Since bell responded also, you just push the space bar once and start typing. "V" customers have to type "1" for "V" and wait for a response before they can type.

    This is a joke and only trying to wake the "V" people up.
  8. #8  
    Fido. Also known as neutered Rogers.

    So I'm still waiting on Palm to release the #&^$*&# North American 3G GSM Palm Pre.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

    It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

    Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  9.    #9  
    Must be why Palm is hurting. Where is Verizon? Even wonderful Canada chimed in.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

    HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
  10. #10  
    Verizon here! Just call me Duncan McCloud of the clan McCloud...there can be only one!

    If another Verizon user chimes in, I hope they don't bite my head off for saying that...
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockbeast View Post
    Verizon here! Just call me Duncan McCloud of the clan McCloud...there can be only one!

    If another Verizon user chimes in, I hope they don't bite my head off for saying that...
    LOL!
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  12. #12  
    I was on verizon for 7 years and just recently switched to sprint, paying 60 dollars less with sprint than we would for the same at Verizon.

Posting Permissions