1.    #1  
    Does anyone know how to store a voicemail password on a Verizon Palm Pre Plus so that it autodials when the voicemail icon is pressed?
    I have not tried this, but you might look here:
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...il-number.html
    I set up a new contact to call my own number. then after your number add "t or p" then password followed by #. Put it right on my main screen. one touch voicemail!
    Yeah, I was about to mention this post on the Palm blog about the t and p.

The Official Palm Blog: Mind your T’s and P’s
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gryx View Post
    I set up a new contact to call my own number. then after your number add "t or p" then password followed by #. Put it right on my main screen. one touch voicemail!
    I did something similar. I already had a contact with my own number. I simply added the "t" then the password. Then, I assigned a speed dial for it (v).

This is a decent workaround, but I still wish I could get this to work with the native voicemail dialing.
    Nicky
    Maybe a nice patch is in order?

Anyone?

PLEASE

I'll donate $40 to the writer of the app/patch!
    It's stunning to me that this hasn't been fixed. I've only had my Pre Plus a couple of weeks. While I'd pay for an app that fixed it, Verizon's simply clueless that this even is a problem - I had tech support try and talk me through the process by getting hold of a phone to use on his side - he really thought I must have been doing something wrong. And Verizon Reps are trying to say that it is a security feature. For me, it's a big, big headache.