1.    #1  
    They're pretty annoying in my opinion.

Sprint needs to get on the 4g so they can blow them out of the water.
    +1
    It's K o o n t, like Kunta Kinta. Just changed the spelling cause Kunt just don't look right. So, yall don't have to censor my name on here.
    yeah, I agree

annoying.

however, I actually like the verizon ads...ATT to me is just playing the bitter game and those are the annoying ads
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    yeah, I agree

annoying.

however, I actually like the verizon ads...ATT to me is just playing the bitter game and those are the annoying ads
    +1 if u read what it says on the bottom u will see "3G not available in all locations" LMAO.. ATT big fail...
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    I love how Verizon and Att go at each other about 3G and coverage... And Tmo slams both for having higher priced plans.. And Sprint just flies under the radar of all 3 and is never mentioned lol I guess when you hands down win the #### swinging contest there's no need to join in....
    Time for them to break down and just come out with it with a new ad.

Who Sucks?

ATT.

Verizon Wireless.
    (Cocky with every right to be) <--- new slogan.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    I was tired of these ads months ago, thank god I have a DVR, skip right thru them.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    I was tired of these ads months ago, thank god I have a DVR, skip right thru them.
    They're even all over Hulu now.

The "big red" ad makes me happy I'll never have to deal with Verizon again.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    To think, I used to like Luke Wilson but god when I see him in those AT&T commercials I want to slap him. By far the best of the Verizon/AT&T war commercials was the Island of Misfit toys commercial that Verizon put out. I still laugh about it but yeah they are getting old. Feature your phones and OS's or make the commercials funny. Some guy throwing postcards on the ground doesn't sell me on an overpriced service...
    Quote Originally Posted by keri2000 View Post
    By far the best of the Verizon/AT&T war commercials was the Island of Misfit toys commercial that Verizon put out.
    My favorite as well. "You're going to fit in just fine here"
    Sprint Palm Pre
    Everything Data $69