1.    #1  
    and will it be a palm pre? if yes, then it should be in future devices forum... if not, then it should be in some offtopic forum
    Is a 4G network widely available by then? Nice to have, but pretty useless if you only have a network that covers 5 sqm.
    they have coverage in texas and a few other states and are expanding to more cities this year.. it doesn't say what device will be 4g palm very well could be one of them coming this year and even though 4g isn't widely available i still think it would be good publicity
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Walhalla2k View Post
    and will it be a palm pre? if yes, then it should be in future devices forum... if not, then it should be in some offtopic forum
    walla, your complaint about the forum complaint should be in the complaint forum. Just saying
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Hz-R View Post
    Is a 4G network widely available by then? Nice to have, but pretty useless if you only have a network that covers 5 sqm.
    Sprint Rumored to Be Working with Wal-Mart on WiMAX
    In San Antonio tx, clearwire is everywhere ,and 8 other markets in Texas.
    I would love for palm to have a device on the 4G network!
    4G from Clearwire, Comcast AND Sprint is all over the Philly area...
    I can guarantee Palm will not be the first 4g phone, though I wish it were.
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    more important that Sprint is getting the timetable pushed up, it shows that Pre 2 with wimax isn't that farfetched, lets all pray!...
    BTW, I'm hoping for NY coverage ASAP as well...
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    Any 4G phone that doesn't have built in tethering is instant FAIL.

This is something that Sprint will have to include, or it's basically worthless.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Global Posts
    165 Global Posts
    I hope they figure something out with the battery. The standby will be fine but actually using data will drain the battery much faster than 3g
    Quote Originally Posted by Walhalla2k View Post
    If maybe, it should be in the maybe forum, if maybe not, it should be in the maybe not forum.
    relax, dude.
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrkalel View Post
    BTW, I'm hoping for NY coverage ASAP as well...
    So now we know...

Kalel from Metropolis = Steve from New York!

Why have you given away your secret identity? Lex Luther will surely find you now
    If does not have a real keyboard and webOS UI, then I'm not interested. 3g is plenty fast when out in the field, untill I get home to Vios and a full screen laptop.
    April 2010 - First WiMax phone... bank on it.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gabe2gg View Post
    I hope they figure something out with the battery. The standby will be fine but actually using data will drain the battery much faster than 3g

Do you know this for sure? I have heard everyone complain about the battery drain from a 4G device, but to my knowledge there are no 4G devices so how would anyone know this???
    Quote Originally Posted by ZDriver View Post
    Do you know this for sure? I have heard everyone complain about the battery drain from a 4G device, but to my knowledge there are no 4G devices so how would anyone know this???
    ahhhh i see what you did there...
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
    Here is the first one (HTC) for awhile now. Simple mod and it's ready for sprint/clearwire. One must not forget that Sprint and Palm have been working together for many years and the C-40 may be just that phone.