Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by nsanders View Post
    So, what you are saying is that I am under the misconception that:

When I sit at my desk at work, I don't have Sprint service, but I do have Verizon service?

Hmmm ... Thanks for the tip.
    I would be amazed if that were true. Unless your work is in an obscure area?

I've never had "no service", unless in a basement or elevator [or some place synonymous with getting no service], with any of the four carriers.
    Quote Originally Posted by PreMium View Post
    Having a new PrePlus would be nice, but why would anyone pay $40 more per month more for the unlimited Voice, Text, Data, and Nav to use Verizon over Sprint?
    Maybe for call forwarding. Sprint will still charge you $.20 a minute for it. And they are the ONLY carrier that does that.

Also, coverage. That wasn't a big deal for me, when my airave actually worked. But it's been so flakey lately that I just returned it to save $5 a month.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Yes, I do work in an "obscure area." So, some people shouldn't be so quick to criticize a person's choices. They may have been made for a significant reason.
    Nicky
    Quote Originally Posted by nsanders View Post
    Yes, I do work in an "obscure area." So, some people shouldn't be so quick to criticize a person's choices. They may have been made for a significant reason.
    Well I'm sorry to hear that.

We pay $145 a month for four phones with unlimited everything. Sorry about your luck.
    I have had Sprint service for over 7 years and I travel all over the Midwest and Eastcoast for work ( I am a Pilot) and have great coverage. I have rarely been in an area of no coverage and better yet we have the use of roaming for free when needed. I get great speed of data, so much so I tether my phone often instead of using the slow hotel wifi. I will continue to use Sprint and be loyal to them, others are simply too expensive for the same service in most areas, i understand big V has the rural coverage.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123