Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    I currently have everything data family plan on four phones. They are under contract for a year and a half longer. I want to add a fifth line to the family plan on a month to month basis. Is it possible to do so?
    only t-mo will let you but maybe you should just call your service provider
    nope it will be a two year unless your willing to pay full price for the phone
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    If you buy a used phone, one with a clean ESN, it can be activated month-to-month. If you want new phone at the cheap price, you'd have to get a contract. If you pay full price for a new phone, you can go month-to-month.
    Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    When I called spring cs I was told that sprint doesn't do month to month anymore. even if you bring in your own phone, you'd still have to establish a new contract... Which makes no sense... But maybe it was just one rep's opinion, who knows...
    Sprint requires a contract on all new lines of service, even if you bring your own phone. It makes more sense to get a discounted phone when you activate the service.
    Kevin
    Retail Communications Consultant
    Sprint Corporate Retail Store (Advanced Exchange)
    HTC Mogul - Palm Treo 800w - RIM Blackberry Curve 8350i - HTC Touch Pro - Palm Pre - HTC Hero w/2.1

Any mis-spellings or grammatical errors in the above statement are intentional; they are placed there for the enjoyment of those who like to point them out. Above post is based on my personal opinion and knowledge, it is not an official position on behalf of Sprint Nextel. Enjoy. :-)