1.    #1  
    I have Pixi coming from both providers ( long story ) both are due to me on monday.I will be returning one but torn which it will be.Never had Sprint before and am a current Verizon customer.Just want to pros/cons on both. Thanks
    Briefly, sprint will be cheaper. coverage is dependent on location. sprint's pixi does not have wifi, verizon's does.
    sprints you can call ANY cell phone for free, verizon is mobile to mobile on verizon only. Sprints gps is included and works properly while verizons is not, and their gps chips seem to be having problems locating. cverizons coverage is supposidly better sometimes, but I have no problems and I live in a mostly verizon area. Get much more for your money on sprint in my opinion, esp involving the pixi
    You have to ask yourself the question will you use the wifi or not.

If not then ask yourself if so far the sprint pixi you are using has gotten up to par or better service then the verizon pixi

if the service is as good or better then verizon, then you should go with the sprint pixi because of the price of the plan
    Treo 700wx > Treo 755p > Treo 800w > IPhone 3g > Treo Pro > Palm Pre
    I have a Verizon pre plus because I needed it due to Sprints coverage at my home and office was roaming only. Sprint would have been cheaper by about $40.00 per month. You must make your decision based on your personal needs. I might also point out that the pixi is limited as far as processor when compared to the pre. The pixi will not be able to run 3D games and some other apps.
    Last edited by not-yet-pre; 01/31/2010 at 07:04 PM.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by not-yet-pre View Post
    I have a Verizon pre plus because I needed it due to Sprints coverage at my home and office was roaming only. Sprint would have been cheaper by about $40.00 per month. You must make your decision based on your personal needs. I might also point out that the pixi is limited as far as processor when compared to the pre. The pixi will not be able to run 3D games and some other apps.
    I can't handle the form factor of the Pre. 3D gaming is not a big thing to me ( I own a PSP Go ) Both carriers have very good coverage here in west Michigan.I have been with Verizon for over 10 plus years.I waited for a iphone to come Verizon but didn't. Once it does it looks like sprint will get it also.If I choice to keep the Pixi Plus I would activate it with my current number and add the new number to a older phone for my daughter.Either way I look forward to having a Pixi !!
    i roam on verizons network so...... im on verizon as well as sprint!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbone60 View Post
    I can't handle the form factor of the Pre. 3D gaming is not a big thing to me ( I own a PSP Go ) Both carriers have very good coverage here in west Michigan.I have been with Verizon for over 10 plus years.I waited for a iphone to come Verizon but didn't. Once it does it looks like sprint will get it also.If I choice to keep the Pixi Plus I would activate it with my current number and add the new number to a older phone for my daughter.Either way I look forward to having a Pixi !!
    UPDATE : both phones are due at my house today.Can't wait