Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    I recently purchased a new HTC Hero on a new personal line. I also have a Palm Pre on my business account. My plan is to take the new HTC Hero and swap it with the Palm Pre so that I can use the Palm for personal use and the HTC Hero for my business line. I plan to do this all on line as I have done with older phones in the past. My question is, does anyone know if this voids a mail in rebate? Both phones were purchased and paid for by myself. My worry is that if Sprint checks my account and sees that the HTC Hero is not on my personal account that the mail in rebate for that phone will not be accepted. Anyone have any experience with this? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

I've tried to find an answer to this question, but could not find anything updated or a definite answer. My apologies if I did not look everywhere that I should have.
    If you swap the devices before 30 days then the mail in rebate will be void. If you wait until after 30 days from purchase you can swap them without worry.
    Kevin
    Retail Communications Consultant
    Sprint Corporate Retail Store (Advanced Exchange)
    HTC Mogul - Palm Treo 800w - RIM Blackberry Curve 8350i - HTC Touch Pro - Palm Pre - HTC Hero w/2.1

Any mis-spellings or grammatical errors in the above statement are intentional; they are placed there for the enjoyment of those who like to point them out. Above post is based on my personal opinion and knowledge, it is not an official position on behalf of Sprint Nextel. Enjoy. :-)