Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    First off, my apologies if this is posted elsewhere. I looked, but have not found exactly what Im looking for.

Does anyone know where there is a list of all (or most) available plan discounts for Sprint? I'm not so much looking for Employee discounts but anything else. I've heard some credit union members can get discounts, but cannot find if Navy Federal falls under this and what the discount is. If anyone knows where there is a compiled list or could point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it. I even called Sprint, but was told three (3) different responses as to what discounts are and are not available and the reps did not know where I could locate a list of discounts. Thanks!
    Someone on here compiled some sort of list a while back....I can't find it now. There is no official Sprint list on-line. Your best bet is to call your HR or IT department and ask them what if any discounts are available. However they don't seem to keep track of this with code numbers or anything. When I first called Sprint and told them who my wife's employer was they set up up with a 15% discount. This didn't match what her HR department was saying so I called back and after some discussion figured out they had several entries for her employer, all the same name, just with different discount levels. Took some work but we now have our 24% discount.

That said, if you call Sprint right now and ask for the Credit Union discount (10% I think) they will just do it, no questions (it does take a few weeks to process).
    Quote Originally Posted by chino0131 View Post
    First off, my apologies if this is posted elsewhere. I looked, but have not found exactly what Im looking for.

Does anyone know where there is a list of all (or most) available plan discounts for Sprint? I'm not so much looking for Employee discounts but anything else. I've heard some credit union members can get discounts, but cannot find if Navy Federal falls under this and what the discount is. If anyone knows where there is a compiled list or could point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it. I even called Sprint, but was told three (3) different responses as to what discounts are and are not available and the reps did not know where I could locate a list of discounts. Thanks!
    These change alll the time and it's hit-or-miss with what's available or what promotion-codes are comming up. I would recommend a visit to sprintusers . com for Sprint specific topics/tricks/hacks.
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    Someone on here compiled some sort of list a while back....I can't find it now. There is no official Sprint list on-line. Your best bet is to call your HR or IT department and ask them what if any discounts are available. However they don't seem to keep track of this with code numbers or anything. When I first called Sprint and told them who my wife's employer was they set up up with a 15% discount. This didn't match what her HR department was saying so I called back and after some discussion figured out they had several entries for her employer, all the same name, just with different discount levels. Took some work but we now have our 24% discount.

That said, if you call Sprint right now and ask for the Credit Union discount (10% I think) they will just do it, no questions (it does take a few weeks to process).
    I tried the credit union one, but they didn't just do it. They were asking for codes and names and they couldn't find mine so no discount. I called a couple times to try. I did however get a discount for my employer. Found it in an email or on the site....can't remember, but I had to submit my work email and wait for a reply to that email and then I had to reply to that email with employee name...not huge, but got a 5% discount...said it would take a couple billing cycles though.

also tried the calling and canceling with no ETF and they gave me $10 off a month for a year.

just look and call and try.
    This is the Sprint employer discount thread on Slickdeals.net. Virtually all the good ones are on there, including the current two "hot" ones, Citigroup and Accenture.

edit: too new to post links. The link is slickdeals.net slash forums slash showthread.php?t=1757688

I had the 25% Accenture discount applied to my bill via echat. I didn't have to call in to get it. I also changed my 1 line plan to a family plan 2 line 1500 minute unlimited data and text for $130, making it come out to $97 with discount. Then I went to sprint.com/accenture, called the number, and had them add the 2nd line to the plan which got me a free Pre and Touchstone.

Here is the discussion thread for the Accenture/Citigroup discounts. They focus on the Touch Pro 2, but the Pre is free for new lines at the Accenture site.

edit: slickdeals.net slash forums slash showthread.php?t=1742804
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    All credit union members get the 10% discount, so NFCU should work just fine, but if you are active duty military or active reserves you can get the larger 15% discount for service members. These discounts do not stack so find the largest discount you qualify for. Echat and customer care can apply these but generally require more information than the stores who would just need to see a check/bank statement or military ID.
    Store Manager, Authorized Sprint Retailer and Authorized Service Center for Sprint/Nextel devices. Please post inquiries to the "Ask a Sprint rep" sticky on the CDMA North America forum.
    Rocking the Evo Shift 4G till Pre3 lands.
    Sprint took away employer discount on 4 lines of 5 line fam plan. Does anyone get a discount on all their lines on an employee discount plan. I have been receiving an employer discount of 15% for a few yrs now on all 5 lines on my plan but a few mths ago I noticed the discount only on the main line. Doesn't amount to a lot but every bit helps with a large family. Just wondered if anyone else had this happen? Maybe I never should have gotten it on all lines.
  8. cwb
    Last fall they did away with all multiple and multiline discounts. it was an expensive change for me with a 4 line plan.