1.    #1  
    So many people tend to share the horror stories about customer service, I wanted to point out how Sprint did very well by me. This isn't even the story of one good CS rep, it's about how Sprint intelligently set up business processes to take care of their customers.
    A few months back, I convinced my girlfriend that she would save money moving to Sprint. She joined and she put me in for her account referral. A couple of months later, she mentioned she had gotten her $50 gift card. I hadn't seen mine or thought about it. I checked back through old mail, but never saw it. It either got stolen or lost (or I missed it and threw it out.) My thought was, oh well, too bad.
    Today, I received a text message from Sprint. It mentioned that I hadn't used my referral gift card yet and suggested that if I lost it or never received it to call their support number for the gift card program.
    So I clicked on the number in the text, called the support department and they very quickly and easily verified me and sent the card out again.
    This is just great service. Sprint bothered to set up a process that checked information they had to have access to (if someone used the gift card or not) and then automated a notification with the key information (the support department number) to me. Once that is set up, they don't have to spend any further time, but they guarantee that I'm a happier customer. That's smart business and I'm very impressed.
    Sprint seems to be trying hard in a lot of little ways like this. Another one I noticed is that Sprint has the same queue system for customer service that Verizon does in their stores. At Verizon, I have to enter all of my info in a terminal before I can talk to someone. At Sprint, they have a person who does the same thing (and also answers quick questions if they know the answer.) That's one minimum wage salary difference between the two, but it is light years of difference in my attitude.
    Sprint has certainly improved since the days when you had to go over to the red phone in the corner for all account quesitons even when you were in their store. Keep it up!
    Great Post, Thanks For Sharing.
    My HTC Evo Is Great...
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Actually the host positions at sprint stores has been eliminated. It is either a sales rep taking a turn at the host stand or in my stores case usually a member of management to help guide the flow of customers, set expectations, and diffuse situations before they even begin.
    Quote Originally Posted by kevindbutler View Post
    Sprint has certainly improved since the days when you had to go over to the red phone in the corner for all account quesitons even when you were in their store. Keep it up!
    gross. im not a germ-a-phobe by any means, but i guess id never get any service if that was the old method.

and it sucks that they have gotten rid of the referral program. for now at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by chud311 View Post
    gross. im not a germ-a-phobe by any means, but i guess id never get any service if that was the old method.

and it sucks that they have gotten rid of the referral program. for now at least.
    yeah I read they got rid of the referral program as of 1-10-10 and sprint is also charging an extra $5 for and account on (ASL) account spending limit, I used to really like sprint but I can't justify them chraging 3 time for the same thing :-(

now all in the name of making sure you pay your bill sprint will

1) charge you a $150 deposit, incase you don't complete your contract and don't pay.

2) charge you a late fee if you pay late.

3) and as of 1-10-10 they will also be charging you a fee just incase you pay your bill late :-(

SHAME ON SPRINT!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Juan Juice View Post

1) charge you a $150 deposit, incase you don't complete your contract and don't pay.
    i didnt have to put a deposit down and Sprint isn't the only carrier to sometimes require one.

2) charge you a late fee if you pay late.
    i cant think of a utility/lender or anything of that nature who doesn't charge a late fee.

3) and as of 1-10-10 they will also be charging you a fee just incase you pay your bill late :-(
    i really don't know why they tacked on the fee for accounts with an ASL, and I'm not justifying it, but even with the extra 5 dollar charge, their plans are still one of the best, if not THE best of the major 4.

SHAME ON SPRINT!!!
    nah. theyre still cool in my book.
    I've had a bad experience with sprints general customer service most times. It was only when I either called their executive reps or I threatened to cancel my contract I got the correct service. One case it took me weeks and hours on the phone to get a label to send back a replacement phone they accidentally sent me without the envelope deal.

Once I got the executive customer service number they have been shooting bulls eyes with me. Never again will I call the standard number.
    My pre is like caffeine. If I don't have it in the morning I think something is wrong with me, and I need it all throughout the day to make it