Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    So about a year ago I walked away from sprint when they had that rate change that allowed people to leave with no ETF. I paid my last bill and off I went to ATT, Well, Now I have decided to return to sprint only to find that they have put me in collections for the very bill I had to pay to leave. The problem I have is that the rep made it clear that I would now have to pay a deposit unless I provided proof I paid that bill.

My question is that in the event I can not find the bill receipt (switched banks) Can I just pay the extra 70 or so dollars and not be railed with a deposit requirement? So far I have not been able to locate the bill (my mistake for purging records after 12 months)

If anyone knows sprint's internal policy on this your feedback would be greatly appreciated!
    Your old bank will have those records. ( mine did, and I think they have to for 18 months)
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boggs3010 View Post
    Your old bank will have those records. ( mine did, and I think they have to for 18 months)
    Yeah, I got a hold of US Bank, And they are researching and plan to call me back, Hoping for the best, But I figure I would ask around and plan for the worst ya know
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Sprint is well known for their billing issues.They create them!If you really owed them money they would bill you each mo.and by now they would have sent it to collections.Check your credit agencies to be sure Sprint has'nt improperly sent them bad acct.info.,
    Sprint has a horrible way of doing business,it's no wonder they've lost millions of customers lately.
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    If you pay th $70 the deposit will come back to your credit score. If your credit is decent it shouldn't be a issue.
    Store Manager, Authorized Sprint Retailer and Authorized Service Center for Sprint/Nextel devices. Please post inquiries to the "Ask a Sprint rep" sticky on the CDMA North America forum.
    Rocking the Evo Shift 4G till Pre3 lands.