Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    I was in the Sprint store looking around and started to talk to one of the associates about plans and pricing.

I am not sure how many of you are on the $99 Everything Plan, but I just switched to the $69 plan and it includes unlimited Talk, Web, Text, Data too! The only difference is, you are only allowed 450 minutes to landlines per month (with nights and weekends starting at 7pm)

I don't know about you, but I NEVER call landlines so it was a great fit for me and might be a good way for you to save some money too.

Also, I have 2 lines attached and the price went down to $59 per phone and 1500 landline minutes!!

I thought it was a pretty good deal and wanted to share...Happy New Year, I think Palm/Sprint are great (IMHO)
    I choice that plan since the first day of my contract !
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    Yep thats basically the exact same thing I did a long while back. I personally have never gone over 300 minutes with Sprint's newer plans. Normally I don't surpass 100 of my 450 minutes. All my calls are either mobile to mobile or N&W hours.

Since getting my Pre though heh i have been using WAY more data obviously.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    teehee, i'm not an employee.

Everything Data - 450 Anytime Minutes Included $69.99
    Employee Discount Sprint 25% -$17.50
    Sprint Surcharges $2.13
    Government Fees & Taxes $0.48
    Total Due by January 13 $55.10
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Isn't that a $30.00 save? lol.

But yeah, that's a good plan for individuals. I'm on a family plan unfortunately.
    I saved around 50 dollars a month going from Verizon to Sprint, in around 3 months I had my early temination fee back in my pocket, worth every penny, Verizon had a fee for everything. Sprint rocks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kedar View Post
    I'm on a family plan unfortunately.
    Same... screwed

But yeah, that's a good plan for individuals. I'm on a family plan unfortunately.
    Ive got five lines on the 1500 minute everything data family share plan and with the Anymobile Anytime, we use less than 500 minutes every month, and that is for all five of us. With my discount each person only pays $35 a month for unlimited (essentially) everything!
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tfracs33 View Post
    I was in the Sprint store looking around and started to talk to one of the associates about plans and pricing.

I am not sure how many of you are on the $99 Everything Plan, but I just switched to the $69 plan and it includes unlimited Talk, Web, Text, Data too! The only difference is, you are only allowed 450 minutes to landlines per month (with nights and weekends starting at 7pm)

I don't know about you, but I NEVER call landlines so it was a great fit for me and might be a good way for you to save some money too.

Also, I have 2 lines attached and the price went down to $59 per phone and 1500 landline minutes!!

I thought it was a pretty good deal and wanted to share...Happy New Year, I think Palm/Sprint are great (IMHO)

What do you mean by: "I have 2 lines attached and the price went down to $59 per phone and 1500 landline minutes!! "

Is that a family plan? What plan is that and how much? I have 2 lines right now with 1500 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan000 View Post

Sprint Surcharges $2.13
    tee-hee, hope you dont break your phone and need it repaired...since that 55.10 does not include the insurance on the phone....And on a $500+ phone, its worth the $7 a month.....IMO

You can have a family plan that has limited landline minutes (mobile to mobile is now free). My wife and I are considering moving ours from 3000 minutes to 1500 and save $40 (she uses most of our minutes, and most of her calls are m2m, we're evaluating one more month before we jump).
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    You can have a family plan that has limited landline minutes (mobile to mobile is now free). My wife and I are considering moving ours from 3000 minutes to 1500 and save $40 (she uses most of our minutes, and most of her calls are m2m, we're evaluating one more month before we jump).
    Right, but the point being made is you cannot drop it below 1500 minutes... Before unlimited mobile to mobile we used between 1000 and 1300 minutes, now we are down around 200-300.

Would love a 450 minute option.
    For some reason, my Sprint coverage only has a 76.99 option for the 450 landline minute plan.
    If you go on the Sprint forums there are plenty of people who have been asking for a family plan with fewer minutes. The only issue I have is that they would need to reduce the Premiere qualifications, cause right now its that 1500 min plan for a family, and I don't want to screw myself on that 1 year upgrade deal.
    Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    I have always had the everything data plan. And now that we can call any mobile for free I don't see what the point of the simply everything plan.
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyB718 View Post
    What do you mean by: "I have 2 lines attached and the price went down to $59 per phone and 1500 landline minutes!! "

Is that a family plan? What plan is that and how much? I have 2 lines right now with 1500 minutes.
    I am on a shared plan...and when you add a second line, both phones get unlimeted everything (except 1500 minutes to landlines) I am assuming on a family plan, you get a bunch of minutes and have to share them.

Not sure how much your kids are using the phones, but the 2 phones on my plan use approx 10,000 minutes per month total so it's worth it for us.

I was just sharing some news because it's pricing that I didn't previously know about. Cheers.
    I've been with Sprint over 10 years and have had a data plan most of that time. It used to be $10/month unlimited, eventually going up to $15. I figure I've saved well over $2000 on data alone compared to other providers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan000 View Post

Sprint Surcharges $2.13
    Employee Discount Sprint 27% -$18.90
    Total Equipment Protection - $7.00

Sprint Surcharges $2.07

Government Fees & Taxes $5.24

Total Due by January 12 $55.77
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    I saved around 50 dollars a month going from Verizon to Sprint, in around 3 months I had my early temination fee back in my pocket, worth every penny, Verizon had a fee for everything. Sprint rocks!
    I just saved a ton of money by switching to Geico
    Yeah i'm on the same plan. I researched what plans were allowed on the pre well in advanced, I even changed my plan before i bought the pre just so that i could be able to be done with the whole ordeal faster.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast